This discussion is closed.
Vaseem
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Anyone got website links to past papers- i read the other threads they all seem to be fake-
thanks - Happy Ramadhan
king of swords
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Vaseem)
Anyone got website links to past papers- i read the other threads they all seem to be fake-
thanks - Happy Ramadhan
Well, past/specimen papers are usually found on examining board sites which can easily be found on search engines (eg. www.edexcel.org.uk).
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
thanks - Happy Ramadhan
yeah if your doing AQA then they have past papers on there website, just download them with an acrobat reader. happy ramadan to you to
Vaseem
(Original post by king of swords)
Well, past/specimen papers are usually found on examining board sites which can easily be found on search engines (eg. www.edexcel.org.uk).
thanks- do u know any independant sites- not from the exam board? as though are the really valuable ones.
Vaseem
(Original post by Unregistered)
yeah if your doing AQA then they have past papers on there website, just download them with an acrobat reader. happy ramadan to you to
the aqa website only seems to have past papers for a levels and As. No gcse- well i think- reply if u know
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
thanks- do u know any independant sites- not from the exam board? as though are the really valuable ones.
not really, but you can just search generally for past papers and you will see websites that have them. are you doing A-levels?
Vaseem
(Original post by Unregistered)
not really, but you can just search generally for past papers and you will see websites that have them. are you doing A-levels?
No Gcse's
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
the aqa website only seems to have past papers for a levels and As. No gcse- well i think- reply if u know
http://www.aqa.org.uk/admin/qp-ms_gcse.html
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
No Gcse's
just try searchin for past GCSE papers, i hope i could have been of some help to you.
Vaseem
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
http://www.aqa.org.uk/admin/qp-ms_gcse.html
'pencil queen' thanks- and you the anonymous 'guest.'
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
If you want maths ones, go to:

http://www.mrhughes.net/files
fatboy06
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 17 years ago
AQA don't have many GCSE papers (because of copyright reasons), check http://www.aqa.org.uk/admin/qp-ms_gcse.html if you don't believe me. It's a shame because I can't find any past essay qs on "Of Mice + Men" which is my GCSE English Lit book. Grrrrr. Any ideas?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads