The Student Room Group

doubts on modules

Hi guys,

no one replied to me from my Uni so I will try to get this information from you.
I got my HE diploma with 300 credits so I left the Uni in the middle of the third academic year.
This year I enrolled in the third year but I don't know if I have to attend all modules or 60 credits.
Amethic doubt!

Thank you in advance
Reply 1
Original post by supergimo
no one replied to me from my Uni so I will try to get this information from you.
I got my HE diploma with 300 credits so I left the Uni in the middle of the third academic year.
This year I enrolled in the third year but I don't know if I have to attend all modules or 60 credits.

I would phone the university and check, and if you can't get through then go in and see them.

Start with the admin office for your programme. This might be a school or department office, depending on how your university is structured. They will either be able to help you or tell you who can.

I imagine that most universities have started teaching by now, so you need to do this as soon as possible.
Original post by supergimo
Hi guys,

Amethic doubt!

Thank you in advance

Hi @supergimo,

I agree with @martin7, it is best to keep trying to get in touch with your course and university as they will be the best people to help you.

Look at your universities main website and there should be a 'contact us' section. Call them up if you can as you might get a quicker response than you would through E-mail.

I hope this helps. :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply