The Student Room Group

Stressed haven't eaten mental health horrible

My mental health is horrible because I failed my university course. I though they qiuldlet me continue it but they haven't and I found out in late September. The system wasn't working properly so I didn't get a confirmation until late September. I immediately applied and enrolled on another course at another university but I don't know what to tell the council. It will only be a month of council tax. I haven't had any letter or any notifications from them what should I do. Do they treat this small period as a holiday peroid. Technically it was a holiday period if I had continued the course. They haven't contact me at all or my parents my parents have no idea. As long as I'm enrolled on this new course will the council know? I would gave enrolled earlier if I knew what should I do?

Quick Reply