The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Offers at St Andrews | SQA Query

The course i am considering applying to at St Andrews this year details a need of only Highers and National 5s which i have.

How do extra Highers + Advanced Highers (taken in sixth year) matter other then predicted grades when applying come Janurary?
Reply 1
Original post by MaxiGunn
The course i am considering applying to at St Andrews this year details a need of only Highers and National 5s which i have.

How do extra Highers + Advanced Highers (taken in sixth year) matter other then predicted grades when applying come Janurary?

If you already meet the entry requirements with the Highers you have then if you get an offer it will be an unconditional one. I imagine they do look at the predicted grades for the subjects you are taking in S6 but they won't form part of your offer.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Thanks.

I appreciate it.
Original post by S1098
If you already meet the entry requirements with the Highers you have then if you get an offer it will be an unconditional one. I imagine they do look at the predicted grades for the subjects you are taking in S6 but they won't form part of your offer.

Quick Reply