The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan detail change

Last night I descoverd that I had put the wrong sort code in for my SFE bank details and the second to last digit was wrong. Once I changed this my status for my first payment said it had failed and that I should check my bank details again. Will I still be able to get the first payment?

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now as I have tried looking for an answer but haven't found one.
Original post by aSam17890
Last night I descoverd that I had put the wrong sort code in for my SFE bank details and the second to last digit was wrong. Once I changed this my status for my first payment said it had failed and that I should check my bank details again. Will I still be able to get the first payment?

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now as I have tried looking for an answer but haven't found one.

Hi there, once it's returned to us as failed we can resubmit this.

If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 we can check this and help you further. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, once it's returned to us as failed we can resubmit this.

If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 we can check this and help you further. Thanks, Jason

Thank you for your response, how long does this process usually take?
Original post by aSam17890
Thank you for your response, how long does this process usually take?

We're unable to confirm a timescale on here. If you contact us as above they should able to provide you this. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply