Turn on thread page Beta

shopping watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    does any one find with being teenagers/yhoung people we alwasy get followed and watched by security guards in shops!!1 y do they automatically think that were gonna steal summat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    does any one find with being teenagers/yhoung people we alwasy get followed and watched by security guards in shops!!1 y do they automatically think that were gonna steal summat?
    Yeah, it happens alot.Just ignore them. I think they do it because the majority of shoplifters are teenagers. It's not fair but unfotunately I don't think it's going to change.

ReputationRep:
    hehe they always do that to me so i play games with them n hide n continually look over my shoulder and then if theyre still doing it say "excuse me, you seem a bit lost, can i direct you anywhere ?"

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    hehe they always do that to me so i play games with them n hide n continually look over my shoulder and then if theyre still doing it say "excuse me, you seem a bit lost, can i direct you anywhere ?"

love Katy ***
    lol

I always find it quite amusing to start following them around, and everytime they turn to look at you, quickly pick something up and look innocent, then when they start moving again, follow them again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    lol

I always find it quite amusing to start following them around, and everytime they turn to look at you, quickly pick something up and look innocent, then when they start moving again, follow them again.
    I'd get banned from the store if I did that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    because you hang around in groups, have limited income and feed off impressing other people.

dont and you wont get followed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    because you hang around in groups, have limited income and feed off impressing other people.

dont and you wont get followed.

so what? you go shoping on your own? with lots of money? and not asking others opinions on what looks good?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    so what? you go shoping on your own? with lots of money? and not asking others opinions on what looks good?

love Katy ***
    no, you just understand why the security guards are keeping an eye out.

ReputationRep:
    When I go uni next year at Sheffield, I am gonna do what Katy does. lol.

All part of being a student.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2003
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.