The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL wolfson house accomodation room available

I am currently looking for an undergrad student to take over my room at Wolfson House, located right next to Guys Campus and London Bridge Station. It's on the 12th floor, with a great view of the London skyline, and there are 13 other friendly people in the flat. There are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared between everyone. You can move in immediately. It's Non-Kaas and £169 week. The move out date is 22/06/2024.
Original post by tk719
Hi is this offer still available? I know someone currently at private housing but they are a Kings undergraduate student looking for a room at Wolfson House and the contract sounds perfect for them. What are your contact details?

I've messaged you!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
bump
Reply 3
Original post by TheSuckUpStudent
I am currently looking for an undergrad student to take over my room at Wolfson House, located right next to Guys Campus and London Bridge Station. It's on the 12th floor, with a great view of the London skyline, and there are 13 other friendly people in the flat. There are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared between everyone. You can move in immediately. It's Non-Kaas and £169 week. The move out date is 22/06/2024.

Hi! Please dm me im looking to take over someones Wolfson house accomodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending