The Student Room Logo

BDO grad scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by bahmad1994
Yes, you need to attend final interview within 5 working days of assessment centre

Okay that gives me a bit of hope, I’m kind of im a middle between bdo and another firm
Congratulations, how long did it take you to hear back after final interview?

Around 48 hours so 2 days.
Original post by SineadOj
Around 48 hours so 2 days.

Thank you
Reply 83
Has anyone heard anything from interviews this week?
Original post by tizzyjh

Hi, I received my offer an hour ago for Audit London if this answers your question.
Reply 85
Hi, I’ve applied for the advisory team in london and done the online assessment. I have had an email on 12/10 saying congratulations on successfully completing the interactive assessment and they’re making a final review. I’ve yet to have a reply since- has anyone in applying for advisory Heard back after the online assessment???
Reply 86
Original post by tizzyjh

I just gave my final interview for audit Manchester yesterday but haven’t heard back yet? Anyone did the same ?
Reply 87
Hi, I received my offer an hour ago for Audit London if this answers your question.

Was it straight audit or the advisory team?
Original post by tizzyjh
Was it straight audit or the advisory team?

Audit
Reply 89

How was the assessment centre structured - did you analyse a particular business?
Original post by kr345
How was the assessment centre structured - did you analyse a particular business?

There was a group exercise and a written case study. Case study was pretty straightforward, they provide all information on the day.
Reply 91
Have any tax graduate scheme applicants had invites to AC yet?
Reply 92
There was a group exercise and a written case study. Case study was pretty straightforward, they provide all information on the day.

okieee thank you!!! I come from a stem background and so dont know much about audit in comparison to accounting students.Are there any accounting topics you recommend me to revise?
Original post by kr345
okieee thank you!!! I come from a stem background and so dont know much about audit in comparison to accounting students.Are there any accounting topics you recommend me to revise?

Nothing related to audit
Reply 94
Original post by mm1039

I applied for tax, i got an email yesterday that they are in the process of confirming a date for an assessment centre and would let me know soon. Did you get a similar email?
Reply 95
Nothing related to audit

Thank you so much !!!
Reply 96
Original post by mm1039

Yes, I got invited to an assessment centre for the end of November
Reply 97
Original post by 1604
Yes, I got invited to an assessment centre for the end of November

when did you get notified and which office did you apply to
Reply 98
Original post by Abhy
when did you get notified and which office did you apply to

Got told a few weeks back for London
Reply 99
Original post by 1604
Got told a few weeks back for London

Oh I am applying for London too, haven't received a date yet, how long did it take for you to get a date. How were you told, was it by email?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest