The Student Room Group

guys I need your help

hi I'm currently pharmacy student in Italian uni. can I transfer to mpharm course in the uk? or if I graduate this school, what should I do if I want to be a pharmacist in the uk?
Reply 1
You would not be allowed to 'transfer' mid-degree from an overseas Uni as MPharm is a professional degree regulated by the UK GPhC and requires you to complete the whole degree in the UK.

For info about registration of EEA qualified Pharmacists see -
thank you so much

Quick Reply