The Student Room Group

Degree Apprenticeship

Hey got a question. I was wondering about the grades and degree apprenticeship acceptance. Say i was to be predicted AAA and then in the final exam i was to achieve an AAB, what would happen? Would the employer reject me? Can i get in? im really stressed and need to know. Thanks
Reply 1
It’s not as strict as applying for university.
If the employer likes your CV and you perform well in the interview process, they may hire you regardless.

Best advice is to apply for whatever interests you and let them make the decision. No point rejecting your own application. There’s zero chance then.
Reply 2
Original post by Adrian_17
Hey got a question. I was wondering about the grades and degree apprenticeship acceptance. Say i was to be predicted AAA and then in the final exam i was to achieve an AAB, what would happen? Would the employer reject me? Can i get in? im really stressed and need to know. Thanks

Employers are much more concerned with your performance during the interviews, any aptitude assessments etc. than your grades.

If you blow them away during the interview, you can get in with a BBB (not specific, just an example), if you're not good at interviewing it doesn't matter that you achieved A*A*A*.
Reply 3
Original post by Mara1680
Employers are much more concerned with your performance during the interviews, any aptitude assessments etc. than your grades.

If you blow them away during the interview, you can get in with a BBB (not specific, just an example), if you're not good at interviewing it doesn't matter that you achieved A*A*A*.

thank you so much for your help
Reply 4
Original post by Chris2892
It’s not as strict as applying for university.
If the employer likes your CV and you perform well in the interview process, they may hire you regardless.

Best advice is to apply for whatever interests you and let them make the decision. No point rejecting your own application. There’s zero chance then.

thanks for the reply
Reply 5
The university which the employer is partnering with will likely have some minimum entry qualifications for the course. If you know which university it is you could have a look on their website.

Quick Reply