This discussion is closed.
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep...that i can't use computers Sorry...going to try and sort it out...how embarassing

EDIT: I DO HAVE AN OFFER!!!!!
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but the site doesnt seem to work uggghhh
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I went back and submitted a revised profile...hoping that this would correct my problem. i clearly made sure that I clicked YES on the "Did you recieve an offer?" part and I even specified my offer requirements, I also submitted my university destinations etc. BUT WHEN I WENT BACK TO CHECK THE REVISED PROFILE I STILL GET 'NO' UNDER THE DID U RECIEVE AN OFFER PART, MY OFFER REQUIREMENTS DON'T COME UP AND NEITHER DO MY UNI DESTINATIONS!! I'M PRETTY SURE I DID IT CORRECTLY EVEN THE FIRST TIME, I MEAN I'M NOT THAT BAD WITH COMPUTERS!! I FEEL SO STUPID! I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG EITH THE SITE...grrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:

In any case till I sort it out...I HAVE AN OFFER!
Michelle2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Keep your hair on - don't know why you're getting in such a tizzy over some stupid website. The important thing is you got an offer, so who cares whether the rest of the world knows it too?
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not in a tizzy hehe! Its just i'm a bit of a perfectionist..and i get a bit worried when things get messed up. Plus I really want to help future applicants and they might think that the advice isn't good if they thought i did't get in!
JrW
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
is it possible to transfer tripos into economics after another subject in the first couple of years e.g. maths or natural sciences?
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
from http://www.cam.ac.uk/admissions/unde...ics/index.html
Tripos transfers
It is possible to combine Economics with another subject, either by spending the first year taking Part I Economics and then transferring to another subject such as Law or Social and Political Sciences, or by completing two years of Economics followed by a final-year subject such as Management Studies. You can also study another subject such as Mathematics for one year before transferring to Part IIA Economics. Several students make such changes each year.
Amrad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think Maths to Economics works well but apart from that they aren't too keen.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.oxbridge-admissions.org.u...ow.php?id=1130

Officially sorted!!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads