Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
    I did the enzymes one... think it will be fine.

Yep, physics on tuesday. fun fun fun...
    I have the faith. I thought about doing the enzymes one... I filled the entrie exam booklet and had to ask for another one :eek: My arms still hurts with all the madd scribbling.

ReputationRep:
    My last 2 exams I had to ask for 2 extra books, and I filled both, but errr that was an arts subject not a sciency one...

ReputationRep:
    bah...i think it's important that you all know that i am the most inept practical physicist known to man. this is all.

ReputationRep:
    Rightio, decided to leave TSR for a while until the exams are done, *sniff*. I’ll miss the lively chatter, so for now, from me and my sheepies, adieu...

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with you people, physics is fun! Had two physics papers today, both of which went pretty well, one more (on astrophysics and relativity) tomorrow. Just three more exams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Rightio, decided to leave TSR for a while until the exams are done, *sniff*. I’ll miss the lively chatter, so for now, from me and my sheepies, adieu...
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    *some people actually want to pass their exams*

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    *some people actually want to pass their exams*

:rolleyes:
    I know! wierdos!

ReputationRep:
    I have general studies on monday... no revision for that methinks.

its all far too close... i have a pile of note the size of war and peace to learn and so little time... i only need a 'b' in every paper and i'm in (and a c in foru but hey)... but slightly worried

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry- once you're in the exam it's totally fine JHutcher! Seriously I majorly freak before my exams, I dont sleep at all, due to paranoid nerves the night before, I end up taking way too much coffee/pro plus and feel convinced that I cant remeber anything, but then when you get over the waiting around stage it really is ok (although Iv only had 3 exams so far so maybe my advice isnt the best!) I only need D's or something to get As again this yr, but there's loads of pressure on me to get high A s so i cant really relax, but hey chin chin old chap.

ReputationRep:
    Don't Panic! As they say in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeblebrox87)
    FrenchPikachu, how was your economics exam? Seemed easier than yesterday's to me, feeling much better now. Just five more exams...
    OMg it went so well! I'm so happy i think i might have catch up the disaster that happened on my paper one when i majorly freaked out when i saw the essay questions... I did trade but got confused had to redo it in 40 minutes and wrote only 4 sides, I hope i got at least 50% on this paper! :eek: But anyway i cross fingers, hope to make my offer but since i cant do anyhting about it now i'll put exams in the abck of my head coz I'M DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    U cant imagine how happy i am, it's paradise! Went shopping today in Cannes while the film festival is still on and there were so many people btu the sun was very bright and it was jsut amazing and i bought loads of skirts (6!) and other summer clothes! And now every 5 minutes i get really hyper when i remind myself "no more studying, ur done!" so basically im sleeping a lot tonigth and then i have party non stop until sunday night ! I am so happy!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U GUYS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    OMg it went so well! I'm so happy i think i might have catch up the disaster that happened on my paper one when i majorly freaked out when i saw the essay questions... I did trade but got confused had to redo it in 40 minutes and wrote only 4 sides, I hope i got at least 50% on this paper! :eek: But anyway i cross fingers, hope to make my offer but since i cant do anyhting about it now i'll put exams in the abck of my head coz I'M DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    U cant imagine how happy i am, it's paradise! Went shopping today in Cannes while the film festival is still on and there were so many people btu the sun was very bright and it was jsut amazing and i bought loads of skirts (6!) and other summer clothes! And now every 5 minutes i get really hyper when i remind myself "no more studying, ur done!" so basically im sleeping a lot tonigth and then i have party non stop until sunday night ! I am so happy!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U GUYS!
    Yay well done!!!!

You can join the gappers now in our ever so stressful life :cool:. Actually I'm fairly stressed because. I've got maths modules to complete, a management assignment (ARGHHHH!!!!) and project to do :mad: . On the plus side I'm getting my new computer for uni . Soon I will be posting in 64 bits

ReputationRep:
    Well done Frenchy!!! :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    ... good lord.

Am I the only person who has never asked for a spare answer booklet, and is utterly incapable of writing at a speed even approaching four sides in 40 minutes.

*panic*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfish)
    ... good lord.

Am I the only person who has never asked for a spare answer booklet, and is utterly incapable of writing at a speed even approaching four sides in 40 minutes.

*panic*
    lol I'd be worried if you had to do that for A Level maths :eek: :rolleyes: (You're doing maths, ja?!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfish)
    ... good lord.

*panic*
    don't worry, in an exam I never have.
    That said, that was when my handwriting was tiny. This year i've scaled it up, so we'll see in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    I'M DONE !
    Congratulations!

Still two exams left here. Just finished physics, was kind of annoying, harder than yesterday. All that's left now is graduation and then further maths (I have exams after graduation ), and then a month off until STEP.

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember asking for extra answer books either. Well, maybe in my GCSEs but not this year. I average about 3 pages in 45 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I'M DONE
    Hurray! Good feeling isn't it?! Now you can go and lie down in a darkened room for 5 months and recover before you have to start all over again.

I've done so much lying down in my Gap Year I've forgotten what it's like to stand up.....

In the middle of my exams
    Time to change your sig btw Maybe too "In the middle of a strong alcoholic beverage"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.