The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

visesh
he's going out for dinner, apparently.^o)

Out?? Into the REAL world?! DON'T DO ITTTTTTTT!!!
~Raphael~
Or you could tell me on MSN; Visesh will vouch for me :p:

oki no problem just had me... ask visesh...
Reply 2322
I think the corrrect translation is "....to eat manky canteen food"
crana9
i only know not-very-good swearwords..

i kicked ass in france though. Take that, small and snotty mini-saluad!

"salaud" is a swear word in french... :redface: is someone now gonna report me for bad post? :eek:
Reply 2324
really? :eek: I was just trying to call him a ...um.. small concoction of lettuce.

I'd have said "Fais-moi un pipe, salope!" but I look very manly and I was scared he might actually try, such was his terror of me.
Manly :eek:
Reply 2326
A few weeks ago my friend who is about 6'2 with a beard and moustache told me i was more manly than he was :bawling:
crana9
Um, yes.

I know french women arent too keen on shaving. but GREEN? bejesus, what are they doing? do they never wash? :wink:

Hm that is totally wrong! French woman do shave!!! Especially since Paris is a romantic city where fashion is important and as far as i know hairy women are neither romantic nor on fashion! All this started after France refused the war in Iraq which led to an anti-french feeling in the USA and so they started all this crap... On the other hand portuguese women are hairy and dont shave!
crana9
A few weeks ago my friend who is about 6'2 with a beard and moustache told me i was more manly than he was :bawling:

Wow, high praise indeed!
crana9
really? :eek: I was just trying to call him a ...um.. small concoction of lettuce.

I'd have said "Fais-moi un pipe, salope!" but I look very manly and I was scared he might actually try, such was his terror of me.

It's une pipe :wink:
I am 6'3" but I cannot really grow a satisfactory beard...It is blonde fuzz...So maybe you're more manly than me, too :eek:
Reply 2331
French Pikachu
All this started after France refused the war in Iraq which led to an anti-french feeling in the USA and so they started all this crap...

Um. No it didn't!
Reply 2332
~Raphael~
I am 6'3" but I cannot really grow a satisfactory beard...It is blonde fuzz...So maybe you're more manly than me, too :eek:

To be honest, that wouldn't be too difficult:p:
French Pikachu

The Americans have gone on abut the Cliche of hairy French women for decades :eek:
Reply 2334
French Pikachu

I think he would have got the idea.

Question: If performed by a man, on a man, does it become masculine?
visesh
To be honest, that wouldn't be too difficult:p:

You total bitch!! :frown:

lol now that I've told more people, the majority were surprised, I am just a normal bloke 99% of the time!!!
Reply 2336
~Raphael~
You total bitch!! :frown:

lol now that I've told more people, the majority were surprised, I am just a normal bloke 99% of the time!!!

"You total bitch"

i rest my case:p:
As long as he doesn't simper/giggle, yes!
Reply 2338
I do admire the french nation for one thing:

She accused the British of being usually gay, and the Japanese of being bastards.

anyway can you blame my crapness? I haven't had anyone to talk to in french for 3 years. Although, i speak it in my head to myself :redface:
visesh
"You total bitch"

i rest my case:p:

oh, really, how careless of me :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending