Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    he's going out for dinner, apparently.^o)
    Out?? Into the REAL world?! DON'T DO ITTTTTTTT!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Or you could tell me on MSN; Visesh will vouch for me :p:
    oki no problem just had me... ask visesh...

ReputationRep:
    I think the corrrect translation is "....to eat manky canteen food"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    i only know not-very-good swearwords..

i kicked ass in france though. Take that, small and snotty mini-saluad!
    "salaud" is a swear word in french... is someone now gonna report me for bad post? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    really? :eek: I was just trying to call him a ...um.. small concoction of lettuce.

I'd have said "Fais-moi un pipe, salope!" but I look very manly and I was scared he might actually try, such was his terror of me.

ReputationRep:
    Manly :eek:

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago my friend who is about 6'2 with a beard and moustache told me i was more manly than he was :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Um, yes.

I know french women arent too keen on shaving. but GREEN? bejesus, what are they doing? do they never wash?

Hm that is totally wrong! French woman do shave!!! Especially since Paris is a romantic city where fashion is important and as far as i know hairy women are neither romantic nor on fashion! All this started after France refused the war in Iraq which led to an anti-french feeling in the USA and so they started all this crap... On the other hand portuguese women are hairy and dont shave!

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago my friend who is about 6'2 with a beard and moustache told me i was more manly than he was :bawling:
    Wow, high praise indeed!

ReputationRep:
    really? :eek: I was just trying to call him a ...um.. small concoction of lettuce.

I'd have said "Fais-moi un pipe, salope!" but I look very manly and I was scared he might actually try, such was his terror of me.
    It's une pipe

ReputationRep:
    I am 6'3" but I cannot really grow a satisfactory beard...It is blonde fuzz...So maybe you're more manly than me, too :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    All this started after France refused the war in Iraq which led to an anti-french feeling in the USA and so they started all this crap...
    Um. No it didn't!

ReputationRep:
    I am 6'3" but I cannot really grow a satisfactory beard...It is blonde fuzz...So maybe you're more manly than me, too :eek:
    To be honest, that wouldn't be too difficult:p:

ReputationRep:
    It's une pipe
    The Americans have gone on abut the Cliche of hairy French women for decades :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It's une pipe

I think he would have got the idea.

Question: If performed by a man, on a man, does it become masculine?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, that wouldn't be too difficult:p:
    You total *****!!

lol now that I've told more people, the majority were surprised, I am just a normal bloke 99% of the time!!!

ReputationRep:
    You total *****!!

lol now that I've told more people, the majority were surprised, I am just a normal bloke 99% of the time!!!
    "You total *****"

i rest my case:p:

ReputationRep:
    As long as he doesn't simper/giggle, yes!

ReputationRep:
    I do admire the french nation for one thing:

She accused the British of being usually gay, and the Japanese of being *******s.

anyway can you blame my crapness? I haven't had anyone to talk to in french for 3 years. Although, i speak it in my head to myself

ReputationRep:
    "You total *****"

i rest my case:p:
    oh, really, how careless of me :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.