Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody *waves*

As I feel (perhaps wrongly) that 2000+ posts is a little too many to read through if anybody so happens to run into either of the two clare Philosophers for next year, please point them in my direction, I'd love to meet them. Same goes for any 2005 Clare students actually. Shall endevour to keep up with this post from here on in, apologise for my laziness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calvin)
    Hello everybody *waves*

As I feel (perhaps wrongly) that 2000+ posts is a little too many to read through if anybody so happens to run into either of the two clare Philosophers for next year, please point them in my direction, I'd love to meet them. Same goes for any 2005 Clare students actually. Shall endevour to keep up with this post from here on in, apologise for my laziness
    Hi! Engineering, Clare 05 - See you in Octobe.r. Perhaps I should start a Clare thread. Alternatively I read the UCS from time to time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilipGarsed)
    Hi! Engineering, Clare 05 - See you in Octobe.r. Perhaps I should start a Clare thread. Alternatively I read the UCS from time to time
    Well there you go then. Hi, nice to meet you. I guess if you're a UCS attendee then not much to say really. All the current first year engineers are a great bunch so I'm sure you're parents will be properly responsible and feed you till you want to die and get you drunk on your first evening just fine. Shall see you in october

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    hehe I get the gist, who cares about gramer, or even grammar?

How's it all going?
    Whoops!

It's OK so far, I have a terrible worry though that the Examiners will incorrectly mark my scripts, so that I end up with a lower mark that I deserve and so not get my grades...oh woe is me...

I'm trying to get lots of good karma by repping people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Whoops!

It's OK so far, I have a terrible worry though that the Examiners will incorrectly mark my scripts, so that I end up with a lower mark that I deserve and so not get my grades...oh woe is me...

You'll get lots of extra karma by repping me

ReputationRep:
    I will tomorrow, just repped someone today!

ReputationRep:
    I will tomorrow, just repped someone today!
    aaawwww you don't have to honey. Give it to someone that deserves it

ReputationRep:
    What´s rep good for anyways?

ReputationRep:
    Whoops!

Awww they wouldn't dare

And even if that were to happen, you'd recognise it straight off and so you'd be able to rectify it immediately.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I've got the same problem. My logic professor is muppet, his entire book is full of mistakes and every lecture there would be some glaring error. Now guess who set our exam and is marking all our papers... :rolleyes:

Ah well, he's really short so he probably deserves my sympathy rather than my cynicism.

ReputationRep:
    ...but the thought just gives me cold feet...
    ...short people...yes well...ah...

ReputationRep:
    ...but the thought just gives me cold feet...
    ...short people...yes well...ah...
    I'm sorry that sounded harsh. It's not just his shortness. He has many other issues... mores the pity

ReputationRep:
    Noooo! I was talking about my exam phobia! Sorry, I should quote when I reply.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Gonville and Caius for Law this October... anyone else??? I haven't found a single other person for Caius law yet! :-S

Sarah x

ReputationRep:
    We have a first year lawyer from Caius on this board somewhere*-)

ReputationRep:
    He is neglecting his duties though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    He is neglecting his duties though!
    Yes, it does seem as though some people simply had their names put up on Pikachu's list and then promptly disappeared. :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me how I can get one of those society icons next to my name?

Ta.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it does seem as though some people simply had their names put up on Pikachu's list and then promptly disappeared. :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me how I can get one of those society icons next to my name?

Ta.
    user cp=>group memberships

or simple click here

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought there were ones for all subjects mine isn't there and there arn't any I fancy joining.

Thanks anyways, will give rep when I can!

ReputationRep:
    Another exam over, doo dah doo dah!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.