Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    A vet called Tristan! Just like in the James Herriot books!
    I know! I don't think the poor chap could understand why I had a funny "must-not-giggle" look on my face everytime someone said his name.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone!!!!!!! Hope ur all nearly done and that u'll soon enjoy ur holidays hapilly! I've partied too much lately and now i finally realise it's really the end and everyone is leaving... Can't wait to get buzy again, I've rested enough! I think i'll be back for a few dasy before I leave again for the states on the 24th... we need to get this thread again if we dont want it to die or better if we wanna beat the 2004 studnets :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    I've rested enough!

From now on, and until the 1st of July (My personal independence day)... I hate you

ReputationRep:
    this day week and it'll all be over! German lit today- was disasterous! english poetry and drama tomorrow, more german on thurs, english synoptic on tuesday and that's it! I just hope I can get through these next few days....

ReputationRep:
    I have the same English papers as you tomorrow, good luck to us! What do you make of the pre-release stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Another paper DONE!!!!
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Another paper DONE!!!!
    :party:
    how many do u have left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Mourao)
    From now on, and until the 1st of July (My personal independence day)... I hate you
    I'm sorry :bawling: but i promise I'll make up for it if we ever meet in Cam, I'll bake u a cake or something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I have the same English papers as you tomorrow, good luck to us! What do you make of the pre-release stuff?
    What's the pre-release stuff??
    What texts were you doing? I did The Merchant's Tale (Chaucer) and The Duchess of Malfi (Webster). I think my Chaucer essay was quite good but I think I went off on a bit of a tangent in the Webster essay :confused:
    glad it's over though!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry :bawling: but i promise I'll make up for it if we ever meet in Cam, I'll bake u a cake or something!

thnx. That'd be great

ReputationRep:
    It feels really really odd not to be at school/having exams to do anymore- time has sort of stopped.... :confused:

Anyone know when the results come out?

ReputationRep:
    It's generally the Thursday in August nearest to the 17th?

ReputationRep:
    ooooh poo, i'll still be au pairing til september , will have to get someone to open them for me, and I bet my parents will lie and say "yes yes.... you got errr 8 A s brilliant brilliant" (forgetting I only do 4 Alevels and being unable to read the sheet)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simone de Beauv)
    ooooh poo, i'll still be au pairing til september , will have to get someone to open them for me, and I bet my parents will lie and say "yes yes.... you got errr 8 A s brilliant brilliant" (forgetting I only do 4 Alevels and being unable to read the sheet)
    Where will u be an aupair? UK?

ReputationRep:
    whoops sugarplumc I thought you did AQA too since our exams are on the same day! Pre-release is stuff you get a week before the exam and have to analyse for you synoptic unit, quite interesting stuff. I did Chaucer too, it went well. Results are out 18th August guys! Loads more exams left Pikachu... :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry my message is rather illogical and brief...need to get back to revision...

ReputationRep:
    Results day = 18th August.

Probably my most dreaded day of the century.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone!!!!!!! Hope ur all nearly done and that u'll soon enjoy ur holidays hapilly! I've partied too much lately and now i finally realise it's really the end and everyone is leaving... Can't wait to get buzy again, I've rested enough! I think i'll be back for a few dasy before I leave again for the states on the 24th... we need to get this thread again if we dont want it to die or better if we wanna beat the 2004 studnets :p:
    Ugh...had 4 exams today, still have loads left, but they are all pretty much next week, the week from hell lol. Mine finish on the 29th I think, then the dreaded wait begins!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absentmindedone)
    Results day = 18th August.

Probably my most dreaded day of the century.
    I'm sure there'll be lot's of them if we actually pass :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mmh, I wonder if results day is worse that interview results day which was pure horror!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.