Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Um, no.
    Poor Shuai..

ReputationRep:
    I was TRYING to be friendly... :rolleyes: I mean I like the Rugrats...hence the we all have our fetishes bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I was TRYING to be friendly... :rolleyes: I mean I like the Rugrats...hence the we all have our fetishes bit.
    Ah.. All becomes clear! :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Ellie)
    Minimo, I am assuaging all my "what if"s by focusing on how much cooler I would be if I went to Bristol and not Cam.
    the problem comes if you've been in cambridge for 8 months or so and you're still thinking like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    How come ur still jet lagged Visesh? Just got here yesterday and i dont have any jet lag watsoever!
    Um...France is quite significantly closer to our timezone. You shouldn't really get any proper jetlag from france --> england, it's only like when we change our clocks for summer time.

Having said that visesh is just being stupid/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Um...France is quite significantly closer to our timezone. You shouldn't really get any proper jetlag from france --> england, it's only like when we change our clocks for summer time.

Having said that visesh is just being stupid/
    You're being stupid too, as she is now in San Diego:p:

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I understand now.

even so you're still a pussy

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I understand now.

even so you're still a pussy
    I wasn't denying the latter, was I?

ReputationRep:
    dammit i still have so much unpacking to do

ReputationRep:
    dammit i still have so much unpacking to do
    Oh hell yes. I just don't know where everything is going to go, especially my work from this year. I am sorely tempted to stick it in the attic, but I'd feel a little bit guilty about that

ReputationRep:
    my mum has kindly said if i move all the crap out the airing cupbaord i can put my stuff in there

ReputationRep:
    The airing cupboard is full of all the clothes I washed yesterday

ReputationRep:
    I pack my stuff at the end of each term, then I don't have to unpack them until 6 weeks to 12 weeks later.

ReputationRep:
    don't you need to use any of your stuff at home?

ReputationRep:
    I have to unpack everything, there's no room in the house for large amounts of boxes full of junk. Plus I need a load of it.

ReputationRep:
    the airing cupboard plan has worked surprisingly well (especially as due to weirdo remodelling of house the airing cupbaord, once in the bathroom, is now in my room). but i still have to finsih putting away all my clothes, books, stationary and all that kind of stuff.

ReputationRep:
    don't you need to use any of your stuff at home?
    I'm referring to the things I've left behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    it's worse travelling back, or something:s:

how was the trip?
    The trip was good thx, i mean Virgin was just great with individual screan with 8 movie channels, 5 TV series channel, 4 old movie channels about 20 video games and phone as well and they gave us so much food!!!!!!!!!! full dinner "super size", then ice cream, panini, sandwitch, fruit, snack... and htere was a deaf grandma next to me who insisted she was american but she couldnt speak english... the funny thing was that i had to translate everyhting she said to the american hostess coz i was the only ome who could understand her :rolleyes: but overall it was good and since my flight landed at 7 PM then i only had to stay up a few more hours beofre i could go to bed and i was so tired that i slep until 10ish the next morning so i picked up the rythim and didnt feel jet lagged at all!
    Now I'm all alone at my cousin's apartment in LA since she left for France this afternoon and my dad's friend is pickin me up on wednesday for San Diego

So how does it feel to be home? Less bored?

ReputationRep:
    :p: i went a bit further as Visesh said...

Having said that visesh is just being stupid
    but nevertheless i totally agree with this

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.