Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau200)
    Land Economy at St. John
    p.s. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY FRIDAY!!
    Land Economy rocks!!!!!

And a birthday on friday 11th of February..... Hmmmmm.... I know somone else on this thread has his bday on the 11th.....hmmm........ can't remember who it is.......i remember seeing a bday on the 11th when looking at profiles.........I'm quite sure it was a guy who is already at Cambridge........
    Oki I'll do my little inquiry and come back on this!

ReputationRep:
    By the way about movie influencing our future (hmmm it was in a previous convo, between me and someone (?) (sorry cant remember who ) about movies and our choice of course) I watched once more Legally Blond (coz my parents had never seen it) and I'm really glad law is part of Land Economy! lol

ReputationRep:
    Ok i apologize for my previous, very random, post but:
    1) I'm bored and trying to find something more entertainign than working!
    2) I'm trying to get this thread to turn as random as the 2004 one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    And a birthday on friday 11th of February..... Hmmmmm.... I know somone else on this thread has his bday on the 11th.....hmmm........ can't remember who it is.......i remember seeing a bday on the 11th when looking at profiles.........I'm quite sure it was a guy who is already at Cambridge........
    Oki I'll do my little inquiry and come back on this!
    Ok never mind... I checked the profile of all students on this thread and no one else as a bday on the 11th of FEbruary! So either it's someone else on another thread on TSR about Cambridge or either I'm turning completely mental and have visions! *finds herself scarry*

Anyway we all know that what each individual states, on TSR, as being his birth date isnt always true... If i remember well Avallon is born in January on his profile and in May on one of his post, while platinumki is born on a day that doesnt exist!
    (Original post by platinumki)
    Veterinary Science - Clare College
    Name: Alice McNamara
    DOB: 38/04/87
    hehe interesting...

ReputationRep:
    By the way about movie influencing our future (hmmm it was in a previous convo, between me and someone (?) (sorry cant remember who ) about movies and our choice of course) I watched once more Legally Blond (coz my parents had never seen it) and I'm really glad law is part of Land Economy! lol
    It was me!! ... I really should watch less anime... do you watch any? me and Iris seem to be the only people apart from me

I want to be a coordinator now... guess which anime anyone? -_-

What sort of films do you normally watch?
    Oh, by the way, I've been to Antibes... I have a friend in Aix-en-Provence
    Nice was quite pretentious... but I liked the rest of Cote d'Azur. Apart from San Tropez which was crap.... :hmpf: Monaco was cool. Montpelier was a bit crazy...

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to get this thread to turn as random as the 2004 one!
    You have a long way to go, my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Ok never mind... I checked the profile of all students on this thread and no one else as a bday on the 11th of FEbruary! So either it's someone else on another thread on TSR about Cambridge or either I'm turning completely mental and have visions! *finds herself scarry*

Anyway we all know that what each individual states, on TSR, as being his birth date isnt always true... If i remember well Avallon is born in January on his profile and in May on one of his post, while platinumki is born on a day that doesnt exist!

hehe interesting...
    ooh by the way, you know how I lied about my birthday? I am 25 days older than you.. so work it out.. Inicidently, your birthday is one day after my brother's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    650 pages or thereabouts we can do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
    650 pages or thereabouts we can do it.
    Hehe, no doubt...you have like a 5-month headstart on us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Sounds like someone's in the same boat as me . Any results back yet?
    hehe I've finished *tries not to look smug*

But physics went very badly

How did yours go? Which subjects?

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, no doubt...you have like a 5-month headstart on us.
    ONe day adshur is going to delete your obese thread... or the server will drop it automatically :p:

Then you will come crawling back to this thread...

(Alternatively, you could just make a new 2004 thread... but that wouldn't be as pathetic )

ReputationRep:
    Then you will come crawling back to this thread...
    A lot of the posters on our thread have abandoned it now anyway...we don't really feel new any more I guess.

ReputationRep:
    hiya, i'm rhian...known by my various aliases...rhi, rhi-rhi, 36-24-36 (don't ask), cuddles, and helen (anyone see big brother 2...ahem...i like blinking i do)...

*IF* i get the grades i'll be reading History at Trinity Hall. I'm particularly interested in Fascism...(in a completely academic way, i'm no fascist...) other than that i'm a bit boring

ReputationRep:
    Haha people stop with the "I'm boring"! lol you're all obviously not that boring coz you got an offer for Cambridge and you must have therefore interested at least your interviewers! So from now on people should ban "I'm boring" from their vocabulary... Although i feel they could maybe replace it (if they feel the urge too) by "I might seem/appear boring to you" as in the end it's all a matter of perceptions! (lol TOk (if u dont do IB dotn ask! ) )

ReputationRep:
    Haha people stop with the "I'm boring"! lol you're all obviously not that boring coz you got an offer for Cambridge and you must have therefore interested at least your interviewers! So from now on people should ban "I'm boring" from their vocabulary... Although i feel they could maybe replace it (if they feel the urge too) by "I might seem/appear boring to you" as in the end it's all a matter of perceptions! (lol TOk (if u dont do IB dotn ask! ) )
    yeah but the interviewer was an expert on fascism

ReputationRep:
    (lol TOk (if u dont do IB dotn ask! ) )

NOOOOO!!!!
    :eek: :eek:

don't.....talk......about......t hat.....subject......please?

ReputationRep:
    Oki i feel very stupid about the birthday thingy.... It's really intriguing and I'm now officially sure that i saw someone with a bday on the 11th of February!!! Squishy, do u know any CAmbridge sutdent on TSR with such bday??????? It's a question of death or life for me coz I'll deprive myself from sleep until i find out who it was, or else I'll turn completely crazy! (hehe ok i think the process of crazyness as already started! )

ReputationRep:
    Oki i feel very stupid about the birthday thingy.... It's really intriguing and I'm now officially sure that i saw someone with a bday on the 11th of February!!! Squishy, do u know any CAmbridge sutdent on TSR with such bday??????? It's a question of death or life for me coz I'll deprive myself from sleep until i find out who it was, or else I'll turn completely crazy! (hehe ok i think the process of crazyness as already started! )
    ....it's only 5 to 12 where you are...

did you see my post about birthdays?

ReputationRep:
    Thx i feel loved and part of the Cambridge family now that u called me "my friend"!!!!!!!! hehe
    And yeah i ahve faith in the future Cambridgers (hm hm not sure u call them like that!?) to make this thread better and longer and randomer (lol tonight i've decided to invent words!) than the 2004 new students' thread!

ReputationRep:
    ....it's only 5 to 12 where you are...
    Only 5 to 12 but if i start checking the profiles of all the people who wrote something on the 2004 new student thread, which as people pointed out is about 650 pages long, so as to find the one person also born on February 11th then i think i would definately come to the point of depriving myself from sleep and going mental!!!!!!
    (wow and my sentences are getting longer and more complex every time i write! :eek: good luck to people trying to undertand! )

did you see my post about birthdays?
    Yes i know ur the May 5th boy (hmm ur a guy right??? I'll edit very quickly in case i got confused, once more, coz that would just prove the point that i'm already in the process of turning crazy...) and I'm very touched by it coz it means u didnt lie to us, ur future friends, when introducing urself! hehe the process has definately started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.