The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2840
visesh
i think ive just shopped for a family of 6 for a month:/

I hope it gained you your "bulk buy" scouts badge.
That's the one with the 12 pack of toilet paper.
crana9
camfo's still in leicester dear

well its visesh's fault if i got it wrong, yesterdya he told me camfo was coming tomorrow... :p: so when is he gonna join u then? i wanna see entertaining pictures and visesh said ihe ll take loads... :smile:
French Pikachu
well its visesh's fault if i got it wrong, yesterdya he told me camfo was coming tomorrow... :p: so when is he gonna join u then? i wanna see entertaining pictures and visesh said ihe ll take loads... :smile:

Visesh is in for a good round of spanking.
Camford
Visesh is in for a good round of spanking.

no be nice to him! he is apparently a "nice" guy :wink: D

aww sorry is this better?
Reply 2844
French Pikachu
no be nice to him! he is apparently a "nice" guy :wink: and people have been blunt / rude to him today... :biggrin:

dude....that was communicated to you in confidence:frown::frown::frown:
visesh
dude....that was communicated to you in confidence:frown::frown::frown:

im sorry, im nice too, didnt mean too, im traumatized by this ringing phone :frown:
plus my sun stroke :bawling:
Reply 2847
lol it's ok:biggrin:

people still :hahaha:?
the phone stopped ringing when i left u... and hter it rings again... u must have a magnetic thingy around u or dunno :biggrin:

5seconds later, i did good! it was the boss too so im happy i transfered him correctly
Reply 2849
French Pikachu
Ticky, Downing definately has enough place since im going for land economy which is a small department so they dont over-offer places unlike subjects like maths... moreover they have 2 people do land economy each year and they only gave 2 offers in january so thats a good point.

They still won't definitely have room to take you because the college has an overall maximum capacity which doesn't depend on subjects. But it's positive if you've overcome the subject hurdle! I really hope you get in!!!
So very worried about results day... please tell me you are too!
French Pikachu
the phone stopped ringing when i left u... and hter it rings again... u must have a magnetic thingy around u or dunno :biggrin:

5seconds later, i did good! it was the boss too so im happy i transfered him correctly

:wtf?: Where is the sense in this world?
Reply 2852
Definitely not in Mansfield:yy:
visesh
Definitely not in Mansfield:yy:

^o) Man...:wtf?:
Reply 2854
12 more hours to Harry Potter! WOOOOOO!!!!
:party:
I don't get to read it till Sunday :eek:
Reply 2856
Aww poor you! :frown: Mind you I shan't be queuing at midnight. As big a fan as I am, it seems a little pointless to try to read the book at 3 am when one is half asleep.
Reply 2857
minimo
Aww poor you! :frown: Mind you I shan't be queuing at midnight. As big a fan as I am, it seems a little pointless to try to read the book at 3 am when one is half asleep.

Can you really get it that early in Bahrain?:eek:
Reply 2858
I'll be queuing for it tonight....which is cheaper though, waterstones or borders? (or any other suggestions for getting it in cambridge tonight!?)
How long is it going to take before it's up on bit torrent? anyone want to make a bet?

Latest

Trending

Trending