Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and you need to get up on the fact that Malfoy Snr. could have been cuckolded

ReputationRep:
    i doubt that they will have it at RRP, hardly anywhere seems to be selling it for the 17 quid it's retailed at. I know Waterstones are saying they'll do it for £12, but I dunno whether borders is cheaper or not, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    it could be worth your while to go to tesco or asda if its £12 at waterstones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    it could be worth your while to go to tesco or asda if its £12 at waterstones

hmmm but i somehow doubnt the local tesco and asda will be doing a midnight opening, and i want it tonight cos i have a 2 hour dull train ride tomorrow and then a regatta for the rest of the day, for which I will only be needed for the odd half hour during the day to actually race!

ReputationRep:
    asda is 24 hours. i cant be arsed to check for tesco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    asda is 24 hours. i cant be arsed to check for tesco.
    isn't Tesco meant to be 24 hours as well? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    like i said, i cant be arsed to check. it may well be. so what the heck are you asking for?

ReputationRep:
    dude, chill, no need to get angry.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooh me is all on tenterhooks...I yhink the HBP is Godric Gryffindor...hence the Lionman description on JKR's site.

ReputationRep:
    *stares blankly*
    Godri...who? Hbp... wha? Lionman... huh?

ReputationRep:
    Harry Bleedin' Potter, 'foo!

ReputationRep:
    Godric Gryffindor is the guy who founded Gryffindor house, and I'll try to find the Lionman description JKR ave out like a year ago.

ReputationRep:
    Pfeh.

ReputationRep:
    Bodric. I'm sure you are meant to say Bodric.

ReputationRep:
    Why wont Downing email me back at least to say that they are considering my case and that nothing is certain or something? I hate not knowing... I t finally hit me today that i might be going to Leeds in September... maybe i should go have a look in the Leeds subforum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    Why wont Downing email me back at least to say that they are considering my case and that nothing is certain or something? I hate not knowing... I t finally hit me today that i might be going to Leeds in September... maybe i should go have a look in the Leeds subforum
    Leeds isn't that bad. Although it's a ted bit northern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Ooooooh me is all on tenterhooks...I yhink the HBP is Godric Gryffindor...hence the Lionman description on JKR's site.
    I just assumed the HBP was voldemort - he was a half-blood and from the evil perspective maybe a prince.

But people who queued at tesco probably know by now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    I just assumed the HBP was voldemort - he was a half-blood and from the evil perspective maybe a prince.

But people who queued at tesco probably know by now...
    Visesh got it from Asda! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I know i know

just spoilt the book for myself now

(i couldnt wait for the amazon order to come through...so i bought the adult edition from asda [amazon=kid's ed which i'll sell in a few years as an untouched 1st ed:yy:])

ReputationRep:
    Leeds as an insurance? i wouldn't fancy it to be honest, to much of a shock.

I'll be going to durham with all the oxbridge rejects if my grades turn out to be a crap as i think they might be.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.