The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
TakemetoAvalon
See? Another fake birthdayer.. join the club :smile:

I am officially 10 days younger than I am biologically.
Camford
I am officially 10 days younger than I am biologically.

That's ok - at least you will have an extra ten days to waste when you offically die :wink:
TakemetoAvalon
That's ok - at least you will have an extra ten days to waste when you offically die :wink:

ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
xyro
she -is- a pikachu though :smile:

Definately! now u get why my friends call me like that! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Charlottie
You worry me slightly.

And Charlottie dont "worry", I 'm actually aware that I'm not totally "normal"!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
French Pikachu

... *finds herself scarry* ...

lol but I must say i enjoy being abnormallymadlycrazy coz at least I'm not boring! lol :biggrin: :cool: Or maybe I am ? :confused: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Michael Mourao, do u know a guy from Cyprus who apllied at Downing for some scientific subejct (once again i lack memory... :frown: ) ? Coz I met one in the Downing bar the night before by interview, that is Thursday 9th of December at around 9 PM...
Reply 285
This place seems far to hyper to me. Looks like I am going to hate my stay at tabland:frown:
Reply 286
well even though you're gonna be in their year, we'll always think of you as a 2004 entry dude...so you get to be in the less hyperactive year!
visesh
This place seems far to hyper to me. Looks like I am going to hate my stay at tabland:frown:

It's Iris's fault! :biggrin: She's is the one who started with her smiley madness and then Avallon followed and so logically Pikachu followed in this direction too.... :frown: :frown: :frown: But I'll calm down if needed... :frown: :frown: :frown: But just remember that Iris is unfortunately not going to Cambridge, so in the future she'll probably ditch us and u would probably only have to bare with me and Avallon... Does that make u feel better? :confused:
Reply 288
Hmm, how far away are Downing and Jesus (i think) from King's :biggrin:.
visesh

don't fret - a few weeks into full term and they will be ground down into the jaded cynics of 2004
platinumki
don't fret - a few weeks into full term and they will be ground down into the jaded cynics of 2004

Well that would still leave 8 months for Visesh to be contaminated and turn crazy!!! :biggrin: By the way Kings is just 5-10 mn walking from Downing! but i think for Cambrdige students that owuld be "far way"

TakemetoAvalon
Adressed to me=>
Don't leave for 3 weeks! :frown:

Well actually Avallon i meant that i'll leave this forum for much longer... in 3 weeks, which is now 2 weeks in reality, I'll have finished my mock exams so it'll be time to get really started on work! I'm a really bad girl and i ahvent done much since September but now exams are coming ( :frown: less than 3 months!) and i really need to concentrate and make the grades for Cambridge! I spend far too much time on this forum, but "super-calm" people (Visesh and co... :rolleyes: ) will be glad to hear that I'll disappear for at least 2 if not 3 months! :biggrin: I need to concentrate... Sorry Avallon, I'll miss you... :frown:
Of course this is a "plan" and everyone knows that plan can fail! :biggrin: lol but I'm afraid this one will ahve not to or else I'll never get to meet any of u! (I wont make the grades) :frown:
Reply 291
platinumki

One can hope:biggrin:
Reply 292
lol yeah downing to kings is a trek. i would only walk the 7 mins if i really had to.
Reply 293
fishpaste
lol yeah downing to kings is a trek. i would only walk the 7 mins if i really had to.

Great to hear:biggrin:

No offence ms.Pikachu:wink:
Reply 294
TakemetoAvalon
See? Another fake birthdayer.. join the club :smile:

When are your birthdays? Ooh, my fake on is THIS Saturday!!! Happy birthday to me!
French Pikachu
Michael Mourao, do u know a guy from Cyprus who apllied at Downing for some scientific subejct (once again i lack memory... :frown: ) ? Coz I met one in the Downing bar the night before by interview, that is Thursday 9th of December at around 9 PM...

Well i know several guys who tried trinity, and an engineerer who tried another college that I cannot recall it's name.

Anyway. Was he any fun talking to ?:P
Michael Mourao
Well i know several guys who tried trinity, and an engineerer who tried another college that I cannot recall it's name.

Anyway. Was he any fun talking to ?:P

Yeah he was really friendly, plus there was like 10 of us who stayed overnight for interviews on the next day so it was really nice and we played pool in the empty Downing bar...it was pretty fun and surprisingly chilled!
French Pikachu
Yeah he was really friendly, plus there was like 10 of us who stayed overnight for interviews on the next day so it was really nice and we played pool in the empty Downing bar...it was pretty fun and surprisingly chilled!

I'm glad. I didn't get to play much at trinity. :frown:
Reply 298
TakemetoAvalon

Crawling arround you mean? Specifically on the floor.
Camford
Crawling arround you mean? Specifically on the floor.

Well, naturally by that time nearly all the earth's surface will be covered in water.. so on the seafloor, yeah...

PS... camford? do you think you could build me a robot army? pleeeeeeeeeeease.. they would be all white and cute and happy

:marchmell

Latest