New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
She got a first, me thinks she is staying...
khil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
She got a first, me thinks she is staying...
Wow nice Well done Rosie

And yeh Minimo methinks she's staying too then :p: How're you btw?
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm fine thanks!
Charlottie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey, Pika, I really hope you get in on the summer pool - and that we all get in - but if you don't, not everyone from Leeds is evil. One of my best friends is going, and she's lovely.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
So are you staying in Cambridge for the second year or you transferring to Notts?
Staying...

I was talking to some dude on my playscheme that I knew before (he was part of our Mingers Society a looooooooong tmie ago) who is coming to Camb next year and i started freaking out a little but about having to go back though..
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That minger dude whipped both our arses in this year's Biology Olympiad
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can whipe my own arse, thanks.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Um....................I'll just smile and nod.
jat
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
hmm many other grad students starting in Oct??

I couldn't be bothered going through the 154 pages of posts...
Charlottie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to randomly update you on all things me. Last night I slept for 14 hours having not slept for around 36 previously. I came home from a girls holiday in Turkey yesterday morning and spent the night at the airport, unable to sleep. Turkey was, well, interesting. I discovered that I am a boring person who does not want to go clubbing until 5 am, but only as boring as some of my friends, and not nearly as boring as one who wanted to go to bed at 9pm each night and sat in a bar at one point with a face like thunder because 'I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE'. I also found out that I get up much earlier than many of my friends and, wanting to be arriving at the beach in the morning rather than 3pm, I was in the minority.

I have a big bruise in the region of my left armpit from a fall at the ADALAND water park. Some of my friends - who went on a boat trip in which I did not partake - were involved in a car crash and one gashed her head on the boat. One was violently sick from alcohol, I was mildly sick a few times though not from alcohol, and one was violently sick from a dodgy kebab or delayed sea-sickness, we're not sure. She was also sick on landing at Manchester airport. Terminal two looks rather fetching in watery orange.
jat
Report 14 years ago
holidays always rock even with physical injuries.. just wait until "work" starts up again, and then see how good those times were compared to mundane routine.
Charlottie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, it was still good. Even if we did have pervy Turkish men chasing us all day and many injuries.
jat
Report 14 years ago
Exotic....
trachea
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
can someone give me the link to the new alternative prospectus site, the link was originally on cususite.headporter.com but i cannot find the link anymore. The new edition was published this year updating these propsectuses
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trachea)
can someone give me the link to the new alternative prospectus site, the link was originally on cususite.headporter.com but i cannot find the link anymore. The new edition was published this year updating these propsectuses
We're undergoing a massive website update at the moment. If it happens that you still can't access it then email the Access Officer and he should be able to send you a copy. I'll PM you the address (though it's only the website if anyone else wants it).
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pika come back! :bawling:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
Pika come back! :bawling:
She should be made into an honoury member if she doesn't get in.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Indeed Come back Pika, just because ickypooeyblurrgh Downing don't love ya, doen't mean we all don't
afei
Report 14 years ago
Hi Everyone!

My name is Andrew Fei and I'm going to read law at St John's College in October! I'm from Australia - where it's winter during your summer!

I've got quite a few interests i suppose - i like watching movies, tennis, piano, and animating - and I have a website that teaches ppl to make animations - http://www.cartoonster.com - I heard it's doing pretty well in the UK because it was on BBC news a few weeks ago!

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all at Cambridge!

Best wishes

Andrew Fei
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Welcome!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads