The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3080
Andrew, I will formally introduce myself in 6 days time.
Reply 3081
I'll start the intro :biggrin:. Visesh can make you laugh for hours on end. :wink:
Reply 3082
Really? I heard that stand-up comedy is alive and well at Cambridge, maybe you should give that a go!

btw, why "in exactly 6 days time"?
Reply 3083
He's probably hungover at the mo.
Reply 3084
You'll see.
afei
Really? I heard that stand-up comedy is alive and well at Cambridge, maybe you should give that a go!

btw, why "in exactly 6 days time"?

Nah, Visesh is no where near the stand up standard. There are quite a few funny people around. Lots of weird ones.
Reply 3086
Camford
Nah, Visesh is no where near the stand up standard. There are quite a few funny people around. Lots of weird ones.

Agreed.
minimo
Pika come back! :frown: :bawling:

I'm here! :smile: Sorry i'm not very active at the moment but i work hell of a lot and i have really little access to a computer but when september will come ill be back home and i can get all hyper again and post hundreds of messages :wink: :biggrin: I promise I'm nto abondonning u guys :smile: See ya later
Reply 3088
On holiday from TSR until results day! :smile:
Reply 3089
You can't just leave :confused: :p:
Reply 3090
I'm getting addicted, it's too much of a good thing. Plus I just think it will be better. :smile:
See you everyone esp. all the yummy people on the favourites list that was previously in my sig. :hugs:
minimo
I'm getting addicted, it's too much of a good thing. Plus I just think it will be better. :smile:
See you everyone esp. all the yummy people on the favourites list that was previously in my sig. :hugs:

yummy^o). Since when was I yummy? I am worried.
Reply 3092
buh bye minimo - have a good hol!

As it is I'm watching le criquet.
Mmm banana toastie...
Reply 3094
Oh I love you lot too much. I'm Back prematurely.
Reply 3095
OK I HAVE DECIDED THAT THE FACT THAT I CANNOT STAY OF A WEBPAGE FOR FOUR HOURS WITHOUT SUFFERING NAUSEA, LIGHTHEADEDNESS AND OTHER FORMS OF WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS IS EXTREMELY TROUBLING...I AM DELETING TSR FROM MY FAVOURITES AND LOGGING MYSELF OFF. I'VE NEVER FELT SO ADDICTED TO ANYTHING ALL MY LIFE. :eek: :rolleyes:

:p:

Oh lordies.
Reply 3096
:bawling:
Reply 3097
you don't unnderstand...I'm checking into rehab. :eek:
Reply 3098
I think I DO understand. 8800 posts don't JUST happen...
Reply 3099
Well - minimo's not that bad off - she started in Dec 2004 and has 995 posts...

Visesh mate - what have you done? five more months than minimo and 7775 more posts.

Maybe I should quit while I'm only a "full member" etc. (Cue cheers.)

Latest

Trending

Trending