The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Camford
Crawling arround you mean? Specifically on the floor.

Yes, we all crawl on walls.
I would only crawl on saturday nights if I drunk too much... which of course never happens :biggrin:
TakemetoAvalon
Well, naturally by that time nearly all the earth's surface will be covered in water.. so on the seafloor, yeah...

PS... camford? do you think you could build me a robot army? pleeeeeeeeeeease.. they would be all white and cute and happy

:marchmell

OMG dude be careful, that exact sentence, sans Camford, is on the FBI database...You is gonna get visited now!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

And you STILL haven't explained as to how you became all independent etc. without apparently being rich (though parents moving to Switz.? Hmmmm :p: ) and still managed to move out!!! :mad: :wink:
French Pikachu
I would only crawl on saturday nights if I drunk too much... which of course never happens :biggrin:

Lol, very convincing! :smile:

the Anime monster strikes again :eek: :biggrin:
Speaking of birthday's, my half birthday was on Monday. Presents this way please.
White_redrose
Lol, very convincing! :smile:

Why doesnt anyone ever believe me? :frown: :biggrin:
French Pikachu
Why doesnt anyone ever believe me? :frown: :biggrin:

...It's the grin :biggrin:
ok the do people believe me if i say:
"I never drink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ?
Charlottie
Speaking of birthday's, my half birthday was on Monday. Presents this way please.

i am so glad that someone else in this world other than me celebrates half birthdays. when i insist on big celebrations in the name of being exactly 6 months older, people just think im mad.... ah well. happy half birthday sweetie!!!! (mines jan 19th, ahem)
my half birthday's on the twenty-ninth...i won't even be 18 on results day so i can't legally get a bit inebriated. how sad.
Reply 311
xx_ambellina_xx
my half birthday's on the twenty-ninth...i won't even be 18 on results day so i can't legally get a bit inebriated. how sad.

I only turned 18 last November:frown:
Reply 312
xx_ambellina_xx

29th of which month? This is NOT a leap year btw:p:
oh no. i don't have a half birthday this year...d'oh

*blonde moment*
Reply 314
TakemetoAvalon
PS... camford? do you think you could build me a robot army? pleeeeeeeeeeease.. they would be all white and cute and happy

:marchmell

... Robots army... Do you what that will do to my datability score? Ok, I know I am pretty much undatable at the moment, being a compsci and all. Still I'm 0 at the moment. If I build you the army, my score will reach rock bottom and has stop the digging. (as opposed to reached rock bottom and starting to dig)

No, there's no way I can allow that to happen. It can only improve.
Reply 315
My 18th birthday was A-level results day. My half-birthday is therefore Valentine's Day. So beat that guys, ok?! :p:
i had an exam on my half birthday, kinda a dampener. and ill be 18 on the same day as danielle wright has her birthday too! how impressive!!!!
well my real birthday is january 1st so there! which means my half birthday and quarter birthdays etc are all really easy to work out. I was also born at 00.05, which makes things even easier! For example, right now i am 18 years, 1 month, 8 days, 23 hours and 35 mins old!(thats really sad isnt it?!)
sugarplumc
well my real birthday is january 1st so there! which means my half birthday and quarter birthdays etc are all really easy to work out. I was also born at 00.05, which makes things even easier! For example, right now i am 18 years, 1 month, 8 days, 23 hours and 35 mins old!(thats really sad isnt it?!)

Yes.

No, only kidding :biggrin:

I wish I knew when I was born :frown:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It's too late to think and camford said he won't make me a robot army yet :frown:
I'll be 18, 2 days after my gradutation! arg... such a baby!

Latest