New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

xx_ambellina_xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Obviously I'm abnormal.

I don't have a priddy photo (for obvious reasons)
I can't walk in heels
Eminem hurts my ears
I've not the foggiest idea how to chat someone up (I remember swearing a lot at my last boyfriend)
I don't like beer
Bathroom reading freaks me out
Business cards are surely pointless with no business?
Earplugs are pointless since I shares my bed with no-one :p:
My best straight male friend's relationship advice consists of "go on, yell swine at him" or similar
And the last point, well, I comments not. So erm, right.
French Pikachu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
Obviously I'm abnormal.

I don't have a priddy photo (for obvious reasons)
I can't walk in heels
Eminem hurts my ears
I've not the foggiest idea how to chat someone up (I remember swearing a lot at my last boyfriend)
I don't like beer
Bathroom reading freaks me out
Business cards are surely pointless with no business?
Earplugs are pointless since I shares my bed with no-one :p:
My best straight male friend's relationship advice consists of "go on, yell swine at him" or similar
And the last point, well, I comments not. So erm, right.
hehe im sure there is worse tbh i'm pretty much the same as u... but i just prefer being single really... i'm free to do what pleases me!
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haha, I'm just like you lot - I have airplane earplugs though....and something that constitutes bathroom reading lying in a dusty cornor of my bookshelf. But Newsweek is OK, I don't understand why they class it as BR? :confused: And being single is cool - you don't have to put up with smelly socks.
I'd like a business card though, but for the reason it would make me feel all smart and professional.
AND I LOATHE EMINEM EWWW. My CD collection consists of Beethoven and Rachmanov and Gregorian Chant!
Just think though the fact that they publish a list like that means that there are girls who are freaked that they don't own those things :eek:
LADS VERSION - http://msn.match.com/msn/article.asp...44657&menuid=7
No. 10 is the only sensible one.
xyro
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
Obviously I'm abnormal.
Being 'normal' is boring anyways.

However I do like Eminem's music as well as piano and jazz pieces though :p:
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
Haha, I'm just like you lot - I have airplane earplugs though....and something that constitutes bathroom reading lying in a dusty cornor of my bookshelf. But Newsweek is OK, I don't understand why they class it as BR? :confused: And being single is cool - you don't have to put up with smelly socks.
I'd like a business card though, but for the reason it would make me feel all smart and professional.
AND I LOATHE EMINEM EWWW. My CD collection consists of Beethoven and Rachmanov and Gregorian Chant!
Just think though the fact that they publish a list like that means that there are girls who are freaked that they don't own those things :eek:
LADS VERSION - http://msn.match.com/msn/article.asp...44657&menuid=7
No. 10 is the only sensible one.

i have 7/10 *-)
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah, your things arnt as weird as the stuff the gals are s'posed to have?
A quessie - what exactly is a chav?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My english teacher was a chav.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Most of the idiots in seef are chavs...
xx_ambellina_xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have 6/10 of the boy things. Does it make me a boy?
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Most of the idiots in seef are chavs...
these days i struggle to find anything non-chavvy in the shops. Loads of the ppl in my school are chavs.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Check out all 5 of ma pics!:eek:
John Wesley H
Report 14 years ago
these days i struggle to find anything non-chavvy in the shops. Loads of the ppl in my school are chavs.
I was once beaten up by chavs, but we don't talk about that
JHutcher
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a limited CD collection, but the Gregorian chants are there as is a bit of Beethovan.... but also all of Eminem's Albums.

Its good to listen to everything, regardless of its associations... like for example there is an awful lots of good rap out there... and some **** too.

But yay for choral music, my latest passion!
xyro
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Which good bands/rappers can you recommend? I'm wondering because I know very few bands and only found Eminem and the Absoluten Beginner (German) to be good.
JHutcher
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by xyro)
Which good bands/rappers can you recommend? I'm wondering because I know very few bands and only found Eminem and the Absoluten Beginner (German) to be good.
I myself am currently going through a bit of a hip hop/rap re-education... but both form the little i have been introduced to, the streets and cunninlynguists are very good!
xyro
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok thanks, I'll have a look them. I'm only listening to piano pieces now so I thought a little variety can't hurt
boomerang
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had iTunes on shuffle and the Pulp Fiction OST came up. Hadn't heard it for ages. Really really good. But then Tarantino has great taste in music. Worth a listen if you can lay your hands on a copy.
xyro
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah I have it and just love Jungle Boogie. I've got to listen to it while cruising in a car sometime
boomerang
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by xyro)
Yeah I have it and just love Jungle Boogie. I've got to listen to it while cruising in a car sometime
Good idea...

And that one by **** Dale, the one with ridiculously fast guitars in. I think it's the theme. Immense...

And I've got a general question for everyone. Does anyone "get" U2?

And why the hell won't apple put english keyboards in their laptops. Keep putting bloody @ symbol where a " should be. grrrrrrr.....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads