The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3760
Oh, Ive just arrived. Pretty cool here :smile:
On my way to Cambridge! In Amsterdam airport at the moment. See you all there :smile:.
Reply 3762
hey can someone tell me what the cam week is again, does it start on a thursday, im trying to work out the lecture timetable
trachea
hey can someone tell me what the cam week is again, does it start on a thursday, im trying to work out the lecture timetable

^o)... Just come here and buy a copy of Reporter.
Reply 3764
anyways thanks for that but could someone tell me the cam week
trachea
anyways thanks for that but could someone tell me the cam week

It starts on a thursday. But that's not the point, You don't know when and where your lectures will be until you get here. If you think changing class rooms in a'level and gcse is mad, compare this with a city wide lecture theatres change. To make your plans work, you need a bike.
Reply 3766
xyro
Oh, Ive just arrived. Pretty cool here :smile:

OOOO!!!! tell me about it!!!!!!
Adhsur

How did I ever miss him saying that!

It was sunny an hour ago :frown:.
Reply 3768
Camford
To make your plans work, you need a bike.

I don't.
crana9
I don't.

^o). Never mind. But your friend looks rather nice on her bike. (not that I'm interested or anything)
Reply 3770
Shuai and R***** sitting in a tree...etc
Reply 3771
Woot i just removed twoof the back seats in the car, and all of my stuff fits in one:eek:
visesh

Who? Who's r*^5?
I lost about 5000 exp already. :mad:
visesh

Before counting the numbers of stars, I was rather worried! :eek: :p:
Reply 3775
~Raphael~
Before counting the numbers of stars, I was rather worried! :eek: :p:

muahahahaha:p:

Rosie will kill you:wink:
visesh
muahahahaha:p:

Rosie will kill you:wink:

you are a dead veggie for sure now :mad:
Reply 3777
Adhsur

Bah, the heating doesnt work. The only room sufficiently warm seems to be the students computer room ... Also, I live in a dark cube. But apart from that, its good :smile:
Reply 3778
xyro
Bah, the heating doesnt work. The only room sufficiently warm seems to be the students computer room ... Also, I live in a dark cube. But apart from that, its good :smile:

So it's very cold?

What was your rent again?
Reply 3779
600, but Ive just been in the plodge to complain ... they have some sort of blue complain book. But I get to share a kitchen with 2 others only :smile: (now if only I could cook)

Latest

Trending

Trending