The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I leave on Sunday. I'm going out for a 'bye see ya soon' boogie with my best friend tonight.
Reply 3801
I'm sooo looking forwards to it, as we start late all my friends have already left for their own unis so i am soo bored. Can't wait to get up there and meet all you lovely folk :smile:
Papa Egg
all my friends have already left for their own unis so i am soo bored.

I resent this comment thank you very much.
Reply 3803
Actually York start over a week later than us... I think Fresher's week starts on 9th for them.
Bye everyone :smile: I'm off to bed and then straight to the airport tomorrow morning, so see u all at Cam :smile:
Reply 3805
French Pikachu
Bye everyone :smile: I'm off to bed and then straight to the airport tomorrow morning, so see u all at Cam :smile:

Similarly, this is Philip Garsed signing off from TSR as a normal :wink:
Reply 3806
And Visesh.

Goodnight SeattTSR
French Pikachu

I want formal at queens'.
Reply 3808
Camford
I want formal at queens'.

you sure know how to ask a girl out dont you camfo
God you guys are lucky. I share my kitchen with 11 starving asians who seem to have a particular fetish for Grolsch. We have three little fridges and each one is filled with oyster sauce, mushrooms, frozen animal parts, and Grolsch (and a frozen pizza for good measure). I was not really planning on cooking much because I didn't want to deal with pots and pans, but now I can see that I wouldn't have room to fit any food anyway.
Reply 3810
It's been almost 21 months since I got my offer. Don't you think it's about time I actually bugger off to uni?

I secretly don't actually want to go, and leave people behind...
Well, I have now reached Cambridge, and John's at least is more or less deserted. Could anybody who's also already up here post where they are? I have yet to find anybody but porters to speak to.
I'll be arriving on Sunday. I have awful timing though... last night wasn't really the time to get with the fit lad who everyone fancied when he was a few years above us at school, was it?
Reply 3813
beeblebrox87
Well, I have now reached Cambridge, and John's at least is more or less deserted. Could anybody who's also already up here post where they are? I have yet to find anybody but porters to speak to.

on the river, at 6:30am :p:
Reply 3814
I'm sitting in a Trinity computer room :smile:
Wooo!!!
beeblebrox87

Savour the feeling. You'll be talking your head off from tomorrow. Alternatively, just walk through river court (along Cripps) and see which lights are on. Also, spend your time getting settled (eg. go and see the computer support people).
minimo
I'm sitting in a Trinity computer room :smile:
Wooo!!!

Could you run Delphi 2005 for me please? I heard you have that on your computers.

Visesh should be here by now.
Reply 3817
beeblebrox87

Evidently everyone actually went to Oxford rather than John's.
Hehehehehehehehe.
Reply 3819
Camford
Could you run Delphi 2005 for me please? I heard you have that on your computers.

Visesh should be here by now.

you, sir, are correct. I am in my room at the moment, waiting to meet my (real) parents for tea.

Latest

Trending

Trending