The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3880
I get the distinct impression my DoS thinks I'm retarded :frown: :frown: and the worst part is that he's a really sweet guy, but I am moronic
Anyone been down to the Union yet... anyone standing for the house comittee
I get the distinct impression that my DoS is retarded. He's a nice guy, but he's definitely retarded. You want to trade DoS's?
Reply 3883
but then my DoS would be a mathmo...I is too scared to comment...
Reply 3884
I'm sure that you'd cope.

I have the distinct impression that about 40% of my lecturers are retarded.

Anyway - off I go to dry slope skiing.
killermonkeys
I get the distinct impression that my DoS is retarded. He's a nice guy, but he's definitely retarded. You want to trade DoS's?
Who's your DoS?
Reply 3886
this thread is dead :frown: :frown:
This thread was unsticked :-(... We're so much worse than last year's freshers.

My DoS shall remain nameless in public, I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings (and piss him off and screw my chances) but it would be quite easy to guess who both he is and I am since I'm the only compsci at Wolfson...
Reply 3888
nooooooooo
killermonkeys
This thread was unsticked :-(... We're so much worse than last year's freshers.

My DoS shall remain nameless in public, I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings (and piss him off and screw my chances) but it would be quite easy to guess who both he is and I am since I'm the only compsci at Wolfson...
There's a 1st year compsci at bridge. We won two hands with 11 tricks each. Compscis are great when paired up in bridge :biggrin:.
Man, I never learned how to play any card games like that. I only learned how to play hearts when microsoft came up with a computer game version of it. I'm so deprived. All my family would play it on holidays but never bothered to teach me.
killermonkeys
Man, I never learned how to play any card games like that. I only learned how to play hearts when microsoft came up with a computer game version of it. I'm so deprived. All my family would play it on holidays but never bothered to teach me.
Bridge is good. So is dancing :wink:.
Reply 3892
Can a mod merge the 2004/2005 threads together (with Pika's permission of course :wink: ) so we can have a mega chat thread? (and so this thread doesn't die lol)
Viiiiva!
Reply 3894
That arcade shooting machine in Queen's bar is quite nice :ninja:
am drunk am terrible flirt with wrong people oops.
xyro
That arcade shooting machine in Queen's bar is quite nice :ninja:
I have a mini collection of arcade games like that if you want to waste your hours away on your computer.

Patch: my fault. I don't have any shooting machine games... just spent the last ... 12? 15 hours? playing Gunz :s:... oops. :redface:
Reply 3897
Fireworks last night....fecking AWESOME!
Reply 3898
And I had the best view (from Trinity boat house balcony) :p:
I though the fireworks were pretty lame. All bangs and no choreography.

Latest

Trending

Trending