ttyl

Pika!
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Not Avallon, not Avallon, not Avallon!!! He is a Real May-er, just like me unless it's a faker again :confused:

So now ur back??? yay! but i'm gonna leave soon, bio revision... Nyway my msn is officially fookin broken (lol does ur filter works on this one now?) which annoys me a lot! (to be polite, after all I'm a lady )
Camford meant Immortal Wombat is over 18

I am a May-er!! Even I wouldn't lie that many times No my filter doesn't get rid of your dirty tongue on the forum :eek:

oki docky thx a lot, i already answered
ttyl
Ok then, good luck for bio
khil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm an August-er - yay!

Annoying though when you wanna go some organised event and they ask "age at 31st July?" and I gotta put "17" only to turn 18 half way through the event!!!!

But also means I'm gonna graduate a year younger than everyone else - yay! (by age anyway)
Charlottie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not everyone else. Just most. Not me!
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:dito:
French Pikachu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Iris dont forget i'm an end of May-er, so because i do IB I'll still graduate at 17 on the 27 or 28th of May! (oki I'll be 2 days from 18 but still... ) So it means that out of the 5 people above only 1 will graduate at 18, so if we were to do stats, then 20% only graduate at 18, so we cannot technically say "most"!!!! lol
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehehehehe I'm so sleeeeeeeepy I don't actually understand what you just said there... the maths... :embarasse hehehehehehehehehe I feeeeeeel sorta dreeeamy and giggly and I'm hungry... hehehehe I wanna hug someone - and fall asleeep...

*huggles Willa and Avalon and Wild Thing and anyone else who wants a hug*

hehehehe I'm feeling sleepy and random and I feel like dreaming and giggling... don't have enough energy to be hyperactive atm... hehe
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Hehehehehe I'm so sleeeeeeeepy I don't actually understand what you just said there... the maths... :embarasse hehehehehehehehehe I feeeeeeel sorta dreeeamy and giggly and I'm hungry... hehehehe I wanna hug someone - and fall asleeep...

hehehehe I'm feeling sleepy and random and I feel like dreaming and giggling... don't have enough energy to be hyperactive atm... hehe
Can I have a hug as well please?

You sound like someone who's drunk... I don't giggle when I'm drunk... unfortunately.
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Can I have a hug as well please?

You sound like someone who's drunk... I don't giggle when I'm drunk... unfortunately.
*big huggles to Camford* :love: hehehehehehe

yeh I just thought I sound a bit drunk... hehe I only slept at half 6 this morning - was up doing biology coursework........ *huggles again*
French Pikachu
Rep:
?

i want a huggle too i feel left out
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i want a huggle too i feel left out
hehehe awwwwww *huggles Pikachu*:marchmell

hehe everyone wants a cuddle... hehehehehe

I'll be back to hug people in a mo... it's break - me hungry... hehe
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*big huggles to Camford* :love: hehehehehehe

yeh I just thought I sound a bit drunk... hehe I only slept at half 6 this morning - was up doing biology coursework........ *huggles again*
I remember doing that once, but that was for my AS computing work... finished it 5:30 in the morning.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Camford)
I giggle all the time or i cry when i'm drunk!
I'd say she could sound either drunk, stoned or just lacking sleep! lol
The day i went to school last year on a friday morning after a taugh week and no sleep at all the night before (becoz i was finishing a late essay ) i giggle in all clases with my friend who had done the same... it was so weird, we were happy but our brains were completely stuck to think and understand class so we just giggled loads! great memory
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I giggle all the time or i cry when i'm drunk!
I'd say she could sound either drunk, stoned or just lacking sleep! lol
The day i went to school last year on a friday morning after a taugh week and no sleep at all the night before (becoz i was finishing a late essay ) i giggle in all clases with my friend who had done the same... it was so weird, we were happy but our brains were completely stuck to think and understand class so we just giggled loads! great memory
It's great when drunk... it feels like the world is irrelevent... Great feeling. Then you realise you got supervision work to do for 5 pm next day.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey there...
awww...iknow the feeling well...too much work...whatever will we do next yr???!!!
Hey Iris - I love ur avatar...my nick is derieved from Elmo!! (lil Elmo get it??!!)
and poor poor camford...lifes hard for a compsci...don't know how u guys do it...computers always dies on me
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
hey there...
awww...iknow the feeling well...too much work...whatever will we do next yr???!!!
Hey Iris - I love ur avatar...my nick is derieved from Elmo!! (lil Elmo get it??!!)
and poor poor camford...lifes hard for a compsci...don't know how u guys do it...computers always dies on me
My computers never die on me. I kill them instead...

Life is boring for a compsci. It's not hard.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ahh i see
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
hey there...
Hehe thanx It's a standard avatar from TSR so you can have it too! My friend Ruth gave me an Elmo bag cus it reminded her of me cus it was really random hehe. It's this 3D face of Elmo it's really cool!

Hehehehehe Pikachu yeh I'm not understanding much today... can't even talk properly hehehe... although I've had some food now - sandwich and a galaxy cake bar yay! - and that's waken me up a bit - always good for you, caffeine layingba I dunno why this smilie btw...

Yeh Camford I do that all the time - slept at 4am once doing GCSE Art - didn't sleep til after I handed in my chem coursework for A2... worked for 12 hours straight. Wasn't even tired afterwards, just very grumpy... Funny this morning I'm just dreeeeeamy...

Is it simply cus I'm tired? I feel like hugging Willa. Hehe *huggles everyone* *huggles Willa and yay Squishy and hehe Camford and Avalon and Pikachu and Minimo*

la la la la :marchmell hehehehehehe I can't be bothered to go Art next lesson... hehehe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads