New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
If he was my next door neighbour, I'd go to the extremes and piss him extremely... and get enough evidence and send him on an away train from Cambridge to some ****hole.
the filter didn't catch the s word! :eek:
Charlottie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bad boy.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Charlottie)
Bad boy.
Aurther C. Norman "famously" said, "I believe all compscis are James Bond villains at heart."
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
LOL what did it say? And why did he write it?
I had a friend over at about 4am yesterday and we were chatting, and I accidentally had my door a bit ajar so he woke up. Had an absolute freak out about how he had to be up at 6, and how I should try and do what normal people do at 4am and sleep. All I could think was "nobody makes you row." He's sooooo f***ing neurotic though it really gets to me. I get notes from him asking me to pick up my sock from the bathroom. And I get about 10 notes a day along the lines of "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE LIGHT ON WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TARD?"
Immortal Wombat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's a bit weird. The doors here are really good at keeping out noise. My neighbour plays his guitar without me noticing usually.

The swear-filter is probably set so that it catches the word on it's own (****), but not the word within other words. This is useful for spelling ****zu and mat****a, but has the inadvertant effect of allowing ****hole, ****head, ****ty, ****ting, ****ology, ****cetera. Oh, and Scunthorpe.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
done with economics! arg bio tomorrow and that is pure death and failure, didnt study nything at all and i'm not planning to! hate the f*****g teacher!!! I'm just gonna play the rebel and he can f*** off
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
sorry just realised this post was a bit rude but i'm just a bit of a bad mood
please cambridge people can u entertain me and tell me funny story of things that happen at cambridge or of great things i will hopefully be able to do next year...
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
need some cheer up coz those exams are seriously getting on my nerves...
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought you didn't want "them" posting in thish thread?
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
*starts crying after nervous break down* *needs an Iris type of huggle*
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Would you accept one of mine?
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
You said u didnt like hyper people! But still accept the huggle...
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You said u didnt like hyper people! But still accept the huggle...
Consider it done. (hyper-no, compassionate, yes)

*offers hug*
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
*accepts huggle but still needs some mental cheering up *
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry just realised this post was a bit rude but i'm just a bit of a bad mood
please cambridge people can u entertain me and tell me funny story of things that happen at cambridge or of great things i will hopefully be able to do next year...
to be honest most days i seriously consider just leaving, i cry most days just from the sheer crapness of being here.

I genuinely wish I was making this up in some kind of humourous response to your post, but I'm actually not.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Immortal Wombat)
That's a bit weird. The doors here are really good at keeping out noise.
They aren't over in P. I can hear the tiny drip of the tap from the kitchen. They are also, apparently, extremely smoke-permeable.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
I had a friend over at about 4am yesterday and we were chatting, and I accidentally had my door a bit ajar so he woke up. Had an absolute freak out about how he had to be up at 6, and how I should try and do what normal people do at 4am and sleep. All I could think was "nobody makes you row." He's sooooo f***ing neurotic though it really gets to me. I get notes from him asking me to pick up my sock from the bathroom. And I get about 10 notes a day along the lines of "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE LIGHT ON WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TARD?"

ooo the "nobody makes you row" line....i get that chucked at me all the time cos I constantly moan about how I have to get up early. I feel sorry for you having to share with a boatie, you and boaties I reckon are pretty incompatible. Thankfully I live next to one....so only have one party freak to put up with coming back at 3am screaming and shouting! talking shouldnt be so much of a problem though, as long as it is reasonably quiet.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
take amitriptyline. nothing will wake you.
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Heeeeeey!

*huggles* :dancing:

Let's seeeeee... mental cheering up... hehehehehehehehehehe hmmmm you shouldn't have left our shared msn convo that day - remember the one shared with Avalon and Peter? - I had a REALLY embarrassing moment that time and basically still can't stop laughing madly at myself whenever I retell the story... and then Avalon comes back and says "I just scrolled up " and I'm like "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! !!!"

Am now wondering if I should post it so everyone will laugh at me

*huggles huggles huggles* hehehehehehehe

Meh I don't like school computers - they've banned hotmail AND gmail so I can't reply to me emails til I get home I went home yesterday and fell asleep after school at like half 4 or something - didn't wake til 1:10am :rolleyes: then slept again at 3 but am still sorta "tired" in that morning draggy sense. Other than that I'm hyper but less dreamy that yesterday now hehe!
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Heeeeeey!

*huggles* :dancing:

Let's seeeeee... mental cheering up... hehehehehehehehehehe hmmmm you shouldn't have left our shared msn convo that day - remember the one shared with Avalon and Peter? - I had a REALLY embarrassing moment that time and basically still can't stop laughing madly at myself whenever I retell the story... and then Avalon comes back and says "I just scrolled up " and I'm like "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! !!!"

Am now wondering if I should post it so everyone will laugh at me

*huggles huggles huggles* hehehehehehehe

Meh I don't like school computers - they've banned hotmail AND gmail so I can't reply to me emails til I get home I went home yesterday and fell asleep after school at like half 4 or something - didn't wake til 1:10am :rolleyes: then slept again at 3 but am still sorta "tired" in that morning draggy sense. Other than that I'm hyper but less dreamy that yesterday now hehe!
Anyone up for some Danish chocolate?

By tho wey, Iris, just steal a teacher's password. That's what I did.

Have you ever thought of spreading the workload? Don't you get really stressed?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads