New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
I walk 16 miles to lectures every morning!

A.
Yes you do, Alaric. Never thought you walk 16 miles everyday, did you?
Immortal Wombat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Nah... I'd rather give it away for free.
F6
kthxbye
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Immortal Wombat)
F6
kthxbye
not to you either my friend... you can come and collect some....
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
****ing go horizontal already!
khil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
Anyone up for some Danish chocolate?

By tho wey, Iris, just steal a teacher's password. That's what I did.

Have you ever thought of spreading the workload? Don't you get really stressed?
I'm up for chocolate!

And I have heard of some myth called spreading the workload... yes... :flute: Lol I'm just too darn lazy - which means if I had got into Cambridge I'd have killed myself so good that I didn't get in (still GRRRRR!) - and I dunno how to spread my workload... I just do things all in one go - I can go for hours just working but I just never start lol! No... I wish I got stressed about it - cus if I get stressed then I start working! I got stressed for my AS exams cus I wanted to go Cambridge loads and worked for errr lol 2 weeks and 3 days in one go - basically would start work at about 4, 5 ish and have a one hour break for tea, but other than that I'd worked straight til anything between 1-4am with a 2-5min break every 2 hours cus that's the extent of my concentration on science in one go which apparently is quite long :confused:

But since that one burst of energy I have found no motivation to do any work I wasn't even stressed about my courseworks when they're only half done and due tomorrow! - I obviously cared enough to not feel tired while doing them, but that's it. I was even checking my mail half way through my coursework at like 3am I really do wish I actually got stressed about it!

Oooh btw I'd accept a box of Lindor chocolates from Lindt anyday :p: yummmmmm
Squishy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Oooh btw I'd accept a box of Lindor chocolates from Lindt anyday :p: yummmmmm
Mmmm...best chocolates I've ever had! The only ones that make me understand why so many girls seem to obsess over chocolate.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
It's not only girls obsessed with chocolate! (even though i am myself chocoholic of "real" chocolate (that's for Iris and Avallon and Peter even though he's not a TSR ) ) Ask my guy friend who eats chocolate every meal and u'lll understand!
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Squishy)
Mmmm...best chocolates I've ever had! The only ones that make me understand why so many girls seem to obsess over chocolate.
Yeh Lindor - love the cold melting centre really do! Mmmmmmm!!!!

And LOL Pikachu!!! - you're not supposed to hint :p: Pleeeeease don't get *that* mixed up in REAL chocolate talk, especially where it concerns a truly gorgeous chocolate like Lindor!

I've had Nestle milk chocolate bar everyday for the past 3 days I think - double cream hehe love cream. So creamy. Caffeine really does get my hyper though - an ironbru bar - anyone who dislikes my hyperness keep me away from those I had one once just before my English lesson cus I was half dead. Was sooo tired! - and after the ironbru bar I was giggling throughout the lessons and everyone sorta asked me "Iris, are you on drugs?" cus I was laughing at everything! hehe - and tea did the same to me once.
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I miss chocolate Lindor is edible heaven!
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
People always ask me if im on drugs too! lol
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Miss? U cant get chocolate at Cambridge???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Miss? U cant get chocolate at Cambridge???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Gave it up for Lent. Believe me, Sainsbury's is full of the stuff at the moment - you can definitely get chocolate in Cambridge!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chocolate are nice... but they don't really sell REAL chocolate in the uk. They sell sugar bars instead...
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Gave it up for Lent. Believe me, Sainsbury's is full of the stuff at the moment - you can definitely get chocolate in Cambridge!
Limited variaties though... I love those with over 50% coco...
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
totally agree!
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Limited variaties though... I love those with over 50% coco...
Yeah, dark chocolate is generally harder to find. When I fall back off the wagon (or rather leap off with glee on Easter Sunday) I will use my chocolate radar and find some for you
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, dark chocolate is generally harder to find. When I fall back off the wagon (or rather leap off with glee on Easter Sunday) I will use my chocolate radar and find some for you
That'll be great!! thank you very much.

Patch: Chocdar.
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yay chocdar!!

Do Sainsbury's not sell Green and Black's, by the way? It's expensive but GORGEOUS.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yay chocdar!!

Do Sainsbury's not sell Green and Black's, by the way? It's expensive but GORGEOUS.
I bought one piece of dark chocolate from Sainbury's last term... when it hits your tongue.... woooo.... you can forget about anything that's in your head.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Does anyone know Milka chocolate??? It's the best ever milk chocolate and then i love lindt too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads