New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

khil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Does anyone know Milka chocolate??? It's the best ever milk chocolate and then i love lindt too!
MILKA!!!!!!!!!!!! - Love Milka chocolate!!!!

You don't find any in England meh meh meh! - I used to have them ALL the time in HK - especially the boxed ones and the chocolates are in heart shapes - I called them "Hearts chocolate" cus I didn't know English back then so couldn't read "Milka" and I was only like 6! They are absolutely goooooorgeous I haven't had them in years!!!!

They'll always be my childhood favourite. Why is the English food-market so narrow? It's like Bueno - when it first became popular years ago it said "New" on it and I was like - I've been having those since I was 4 years old - new!
French Pikachu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
kinder bueno u mean?
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
kinder bueno u mean?
Yeh

LOL I had to lengthen my message cus it was too short!!!!
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
When did i become a respected member? :confused:

Nyway i love all kind of chocolate including kinder bueno but it's not actually considered like chocolate in France, it's more a snack sugary bar... When French talk about chocolate we mean real chocolate like Lindt, Nestle, Milka .... I love Nutella though! And Toffefe! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm *needs to control herself and resist to the temptation of running in the kitchen and eating all the chocolate! coz it's not even 8 A.M *
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good morning all.

I hope you feel I haven't deserted you (just because I did). I have returned, renewed, and reinvigoured, although still dubious about spelling. I wish I had an entertaining story about why I haven't been to see you all, or even a studious tale about my tremedous workload, or a heart rending tale of personal tradgey.... However, mainly, that week, I have slept. Hehe - I may just rub that in to make all you stupid English people with your stupid English coursework feel worse. I been asleep. Oh, dear now you all hate me.

*HUGGLES*

And finally, I got an offer for somewhere else - Edinburgh @ BB. Oh, I am SO going to be a vet. If I miss BB I will surely crack up and simply believe myself to be a vet anyway, which is just as good.

If only I was 100% sure I want to be a vet.....

I like Chocolate Oranges. But not the white ones, they are icky.

Was there anything else I wanted to share? Nope? OK. Over and out.
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
MILKA!!!!!!!!!!!! - Love Milka chocolate!!!!

You don't find any in England meh meh meh! - I used to have them ALL the time in HK - especially the boxed ones and the chocolates are in heart shapes - I called them "Hearts chocolate" cus I didn't know English back then so couldn't read "Milka" and I was only like 6! They are absolutely goooooorgeous I haven't had them in years!!!!

They'll always be my childhood favourite. Why is the English food-market so narrow? It's like Bueno - when it first became popular years ago it said "New" on it and I was like - I've been having those since I was 4 years old - new!
Our family seems to have an obsession with Milka! - We buy it in truck loads on the continent, and if one of my sisters is on holiday, they bring back loads of the stuff. Have you tried Triolade sp? ? That is really nice. Shame they don't sell it in the UK. The divine Fairtrade chocolate bars are also delicious. As for Nestlé I don't buy it, so can't comment on it - The reason why can be found at http://www.babymilkaction.org/pages/boycott.html and (Cambridge Related (http://www.varsity.cam.ac.uk/802567B...ottNestle.html )
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PhilipGarsed)
Our family seems to have an obsession with Milka! - We buy it in truck loads on the continent, and if one of my sisters is on holiday, they bring back loads of the stuff. Have you tried Triolade sp? ? That is really nice. Shame they don't sell it in the UK. The divine Fairtrade chocolate bars are also delicious. As for Nestlé I don't buy it, so can't comment on it - The reason why can be found at http://www.babymilkaction.org/pages/boycott.html and (Cambridge Related (http://www.varsity.cam.ac.uk/802567B...ottNestle.html )
No I don't think I've ever had Triolade - shame I'll probably never get to try it either I'll look out for it if I ever go abroad! Hmmm I want some of my heart-shaped Milka chocolate they're gorgeous! And yeh Divine is lovely too me like.

Sorry can't be bothered to visit the thread I'm sorta out of it today, bit tired - but it is cus of all the fair trade stuff? Nestle don't pay people properly or something - I'm not sure but I've heard someone say they don't buy Nestle before as well.
_Avalon_
Report 14 years ago
Everyone knows the chocolate is best in Denmark and Poland :p:

Avalon's back...

And I only have three limbs missing. Families - gotta love 'em
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
noo! youllr educe the cambrigd average limb count even furtehr!
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
noo! youllr educe the cambrigd average limb count even furtehr!
That's not a very nice thing to say...
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Didnt get the limb story ...
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Didnt get the limb story ...
I'm not going to explain....
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _Avalon_)
Everyone knows the chocolate is best in Denmark and Poland :p:

Avalon's back...

And I only have three limbs missing. Families - gotta love 'em
Hey how come you're not "Takemetoavalon" anymore? (you *are* the same person right? lol)

And it's been days since I visited this thread and I'm still on the same page since I last posted here! - c'mon where have all the 2005 student-to-be's gone!!?? Gotta beat the 2004 students thread after all

And for those who know I'm a Notts-student-to-be don't ask why I'm so enthusiastic about a Cambridge students thread.

And yay I've finally replied to UCAS! - all decisions confirmed, Notts First choice, Neuroscience and Reading second, Pathobiology :tsr: Unfortunately unsuccessful with switching course at Reading they thought I wasn't committed enough to Art cus I was obviously unsure about studying it etc the letter said "take a foundation course to clarify your intentions" so pretty big hint at my lack of commitment really. (that wasn't word for word from the letter btw) Surprisingly not all that disappointed - but then again deep down I was always gonna go Notts. Shame though. Art's great
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
And it's been days since I visited this thread and I'm still on the same page since I last posted here! - c'mon where have all the 2005 student-to-be's gone!!?? Gotta beat the 2004 students thread after all
So...much...effort....to....post :pcguru:
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Continuing the Random theme:
This is mainly directed at Camford

EDIT: I want you all to visit this site.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)

You are being cruel the CompSci :bawling:
platinumki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
You are being cruel the CompSci :bawling:
much safer than being cruel to animals afterall.... :sheep:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by platinumki)
much safer than being cruel to animals afterall.... :sheep:
Don't say that. Animals don't fight back. CompScis do.
platinumki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In the words of the great Weegie in the sky: "Aye Right!"

Camford, ma dugs bigger 'an your dug an' he tak yi an' kill yi and a', bigman.

P.S. Avalon - as I type, 'Hallelujah' plays

ooooo, coincidences......

snigger, I just did an online test for my physics course and got 5/40. Scared the **** out of me until a realised that I'd been marked wrong everytime I'd used 3 significant figures. Stupid, bloody internet.

Night, Night
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)

You need a girl who's surname isn't one of the following...

GIF
AVI
ASF
RM
MPG
MPEG
MOV
SWF
EXE
plus any other related file extensions I've missed out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads