Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Try and do it with only 2 words!

ReputationRep:
    if we post them on here they will cease to be googlewhacks :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    if u get 1 post it on www.googlewhack.com

It can only be 2 words with no quote marks, and just one hit. Good Luck!!

ReputationRep:
    amorou utopia

ReputationRep:
    dynamic fabilaux

ReputationRep:
    asdfsdfg periscope

ReputationRep:
    aliphatic synaesthesia

EDIT You get loads though if you spell it synesthesia goddamnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    aliphatic synaesthesia
    that's not as cool as asdfsdfg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    that's not as cool as asdfsdfg.
    True.

ReputationRep:
    asdfsdfg mysterydude

ReputationRep:
    asdfsdfg mysterydude
    machismo oxyhemoglobin

- That's something they don't teach you on the med course :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    Tell you what, all of you who, along with me, wanted motivation to do work, I have a master plan. Go and inadvertently upset a boy (or girl) you like lots and lots to the extent where they don't really feel like talking to you and forget why a few days ago they thought you were lovely, and wonderful, and all the other nice words they used for you. Do this a few days before they go to the other side of the world for a three month trip. In twenty four hours he'll be boarding a plane, and so far, no sign of even a smile. I've done loads of work to try to stop myself crying. It's not working much, but the work's getting done. Thought I'd share.
    *huggles*

ReputationRep:
    Hey Visesh I haven't gone smiley-mad in aaages - gotta have at least one post that's slightly mad (referring to the previous page lol)

My surname can probably be a computer software... it has no vowels after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    *huggles*
    Thanks.

Phoned him last night, about three hours before he was due to leave. We said bye, I said have a nice time, he said thanks... normal conversation for people who hardly know each other... except, we do know each other.

Went to the pub with my friends to cheer me up, got a bit upset. Kept thinking, God, three months is so long, and I don't even know if he thinks I'm lovely anymore. Read old texts earlier and cried, 'I'll never hate you, you're too lovely, you're the most lovely person in the world'. I miss that, and all 'cuz I confided in the wrong person. Sorry for using this thread as a relationship log, by the way...

Anyway, I found out about an hour ago that he didn't fly last night. His flight was overbooked so they put him up in a hotel and he flies later. He didn't tell me himself, I found out from someone else. He hates me, doesn't he?

I've just finished my match report in record time, over twenty-four hours before my deadline. My boss will be pleased. I'm considering doing a bit more of an essay now. Why does sadness make me do more work?

ReputationRep:
    Avoidance... Not much you can do about that. At least it makes you want to do work. I just want to listen to sad music, which is worse than being productive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    Thanks.

Phoned him last night, about three hours before he was due to leave. We said bye, I said have a nice time, he said thanks... normal conversation for people who hardly know each other... except, we do know each other.

Went to the pub with my friends to cheer me up, got a bit upset. Kept thinking, God, three months is so long, and I don't even know if he thinks I'm lovely anymore. Read old texts earlier and cried, 'I'll never hate you, you're too lovely, you're the most lovely person in the world'. I miss that, and all 'cuz I confided in the wrong person. Sorry for using this thread as a relationship log, by the way...

Anyway, I found out about an hour ago that he didn't fly last night. His flight was overbooked so they put him up in a hotel and he flies later. He didn't tell me himself, I found out from someone else. He hates me, doesn't he?

I've just finished my match report in record time, over twenty-four hours before my deadline. My boss will be pleased. I'm considering doing a bit more of an essay now. Why does sadness make me do more work?
    Cus work takes your mind off things - but personally I just feel really tired and end up crying and sleeping all day when I'm depressed.

What did you say/do? (if you don't mind me asking?) I don't think you can "hate" a person that easily - you probably just need to give him some time etc - if he loves you he'll forgive you.

And yeh I know what it feels like to think what you're thinking now and with all the distance... *hugs* Don't worry things will get better.

ReputationRep:
    Avoidance... Not much you can do about that. At least it makes you want to do work. I just want to listen to sad music, which is worse than being productive.
    Ah yeh - sad music...

ReputationRep:
    I had a conversation with someone we both know about something that was worrying me. I'm hardly the most sexually experienced person, so I talked to them. I said something, it came out wrong, I corrected myself, laughed about it, forgot. This person wasn't as trustworthy as I thought, they took things totally out of context and told everyone "Charlotte says Matt's crap in bed and can't make her ***," people laughed a lot, thing is, we haven't even had sex and people made out that we had, rumours are nasty. I told him what people were saying, because I wanted a chance to explain and I thought it'd hurt less than if he heard the lies from someone else. He said he knew male pride was silly, but it'd really hurt him. I asked him not to hate me, he said ok. Since then, he's barely talked to me, that was last Monday.

It all seems so stupid, I did nothing wrong but make an error of judgment. I realise he needs time, and he'd have had it, but he was leaving the country and it made things harder. I asked him a few days ago if he'd ever feel like talking to me again. I was told not to ask awkward questions. So, basically, I'm in limbo... I don't know what it means and whilst I think he hates me, or at least doesn't think I'm lovely anymore, there's a big part of me that wants to cling on to him while I don't have the confirmation to let me get over him. I need closure if I have to move on, and he's on the other side of the world (or should be, but is really at Heathrow airport) and won't give me an answer either way. I can see why he’s hurt but this avoidance thing, it’s really not fair. I still have his going away present, before we fell out he said I had to keep it and look after it ‘til he got home… it just keeps making me want to cry. I’m so pathetic!

Maybe it's time to change my avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Sad music is strange, it cheers me up a lot but in the last few days it's either been, stuff he recommended I listen to, or stuff that epitomised the situation. I'm so over-dramatic, I go over it in my head all the time and make it worse. It can't be healthy, but yes, productivity, maybe it's for my own good.

ReputationRep:
    http://vibesconnect.com/?page=blogs&...log&blg_id=270

Read it, it might make you feel better... If not, it probably can't make you feel much worse.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.