Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    It's there for the read. No one takes it seriously.
    Meh. Fair enough. The whole relationship thing on TSR is starting to get on my nerves though (not having a go at you charlottie )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
    Meh. Fair enough. The whole relationship thing on TSR is starting to get on my nerves though (not having a go at you charlottie )
    hmmm.... "why can't I get a boyfriend?"

"because you're always online!" :rolleyes:

(Charlottie, sweetie, I understand, but also remember, you never know who is reading and it was disclosing too much that got you into trouble....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    hmmm.... "why can't I get a boyfriend?"

"because you're always online!" :rolleyes:
    Was that aimed at me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
    Was that aimed at me?
    gosh, no Avalon - I never realised that you wanted a boyfriend :eek:

ReputationRep:
    gosh, no Avalon - I never realised that you wanted a boyfriend :eek:
    Like I've said before, he was a woman for a night not too long ago:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Like I've said before, he was a woman for a night not too long ago:eek:
    hmmm... more and more intriguing.....

ReputationRep:
    (Charlottie, sweetie, I understand, but also remember, you never know who is reading and it was disclosing too much that got you into trouble....)
    No it wasn't. I didn't disclose too much, I disclosed what I needed to and none of it was offensive, or meant as offensive. People changed what I'd said, missed bits out, made it offensive. Anyway, what does it matter who's reading? I can't do any more damage than I already have.

Anyway, I'm leaving it. I just needed somewhere to pour my feelings that wasn't my friends, and seeing as I couldn't do it to him, my usual avenue for such emotion, I figured, what better than to tell people who don't know me, and who don't care. It somehow makes things easier.

ReputationRep:
    I care *hugs*

Maybe go over to the relationships subforum people there tend to be more willing to give advice etc

Hope it all works out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    I care *hugs*

Maybe go over to the relationships subforum people there tend to be more willing to give advice etc

Hope it all works out.
    Better still.... Http://www.soyouvebeendumped.com . I know this is probably not the most technically correct forum to visit...

ReputationRep:
    Better still.... Http://www.soyouvebeendumped.com . I know this is probably not the most technically correct forum to visit...
    Selling personal stories for money...? :confused: Hmmmmmm

Suppose it shows how some people can be desperate for money :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Selling personal stories for money...? :confused: Hmmmmmm

Suppose it shows how some people can be desperate for money :p:
    There is a forum on that Site!! READ the BLOODY NOTICE WOMAN!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    There is a forum on that Site!! READ the BLOODY NOTICE WOMAN!!!!!
    Hehe lol sorry :p: the notice for the forum wasn't obvious enough - I couldn't be bothered to read the page cus it looked a bit pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I don't need advice, I just needed to talk about it. A week or so, a day-trip to Poland, and I'm ok now. Plus, results. I rolled into school late and extremely tired this morning after my friend had phoned 'Charl, they're giving us results early'. Yesterday was a bit crazy; up at 4am, check in at 5am, trip round Auschwitz and Birkenau in the freezing cold, deep snow, and home in bed for 1am, so I was slightly disorientated and lacking in sleep. Anyway, stared at the piece of paper not quite understanding. 100% in my new English module? That's like... that means I have 489 UMS... that's like... an A... and I have a module left... that's like... WHAT? It took a while to register, but I'm all smiley, and I've made a decision. I am hammering history, I have six marks to make up at A2.

ReputationRep:
    Wow well done Charlottie! :tsr: :marchmell

ReputationRep:
    well done... some of us don't feel like we are ever going to escape the clutches of retakes... only 7 exams in the summer with my retakes so that shourl be a push over... might have to revise this time though lol

ReputationRep:
    Well, I guess that makes my offer AA now. Thing is, my English went perfectly, but maths and history aren't the same. I worked stupidly hard for resits and still only went up to just below an A... it's better than it was before though. Eek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHutcher)
    well done... some of us don't feel like we are ever going to escape the clutches of retakes... only 7 exams in the summer with my retakes so that shourl be a push over... might have to revise this time though lol
    Ahhh don't worry you'll be fine - I need to resit Chem too meh Have now finally worked out that realistically there's no way I can get an A in Chem now. Blame myself for not working. Ah well I only need B in Chem and without resit and assuming I got a C in coursework I'm gonna need 103 marks in June to make an overall B and I really can't see that happening. Hence, I'm gonna resit.

Lol I freaked out big-time when I was doing the maths and forgot to add in my coursework score, hence however hard I tried I couldn't get myself up to a B overall - which really did freak me out cus I need that for Notts. Screw the school they aren't marking our coursework til after Easter and the resit forms must be in by next Friday :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, hope the modules went ok!
    Got my A in Alevel maths, so that's just physics and chemistry left to get now.
    Ahh exams are so different now they count for something other than just marks!

ReputationRep:
    Damn right. I've never had to work to a target before, not even entry to sixth form. It's very scary, having to do well under pressure. New territory.

ReputationRep:
    Even scarier when you miss out a module's scores so the maths come out as that you can't get the grade you need for uni!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.