The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
xx_ambellina_xx
i'd imagine getting hats out of rabbits would be easy, if you were a vet.

Can I get Platinumki to perform surgery?
Reply 781
crana9
Camfo makes some...um... delicious-looking pasta.

That's the first time you said it... Sarcasm?
crana9
Um, is this opposite in a nonexact sense? they're both oposite shops/pubs.

Hm cant remember very well but if it's not "exactly" opposite then it's probably no more than 15 meters on the left or on the right(depending from where u look) on the opposite side of the street where the main entrance to Downing is, that is on Regent Street... I'm certain of that coz that's how i found Downing when i went for my interview, i dropped my friend at Pembroke and then was walking on Regent Street with no clue where to go and then a guy told me it was opposite Pizza Hut and that's how i found it! :biggrin:
crana9
the rabbit we ad last week you could have put all kinds of things in then taken the m out again,

:eek:
Reply 784
looks like you are right, how weird tho I never noticed a plodge in among all the shops etc!
Reply 785
French Pikachu
Hm cant remember very well but if it's not "exactly" opposite then it's probably no more than 15 meters on the left or on the right(depending from where u look) on the opposite side of the street where the main entrance to Downing is, that is on Regent Street... I'm certain of that coz that's how i found Downing when i went for my interview, i dropped my friend at Pembroke and then was walking on Regent Street with no clue where to go and then a guy told me it was opposite Pizza Hut and that's how i found it! :biggrin:

That'd be the one I was thinking of.
Reply 786
xx_ambellina_xx
:eek:

including all its internal organs. which they did, repeatedly. :bawling:
PhilipGarsed
Can I get Platinumki to perform surgery?

exactly what i was thinking!
crana9
looks like you are right, how weird tho I never noticed a plodge in among all the shops etc!

What is a plodge? :confused: :redface: sorry my first language is french so tried to look for it in the dictionnary but wasnt there... :redface: :redface: :redface:
crana9
including all its internal organs. which they did, repeatedly. :bawling:

:frown: how inhumane.
French Pikachu
What is a plodge? :confused: :redface: sorry my first language is french so tried to look for it in the dictionnary but wasnt there... :redface: :redface: :redface:

i think...a porter's lodge :smile:
Reply 791
French Pikachu

Nice try... it is cambridgespeak! It's an abbreviation of "porters' lodge"
PhilipGarsed
That'd be the one I was thinking of.

Where did u apply again? :redface: Sorry i cannot remember my brain is just too small... :rolleyes:
Reply 793
xx_ambellina_xx
:frown: how inhumane.

it was dead at the time..
crana9
it was dead at the time..

does that make it ok? :mad:
Reply 795
xx_ambellina_xx
exactly what i was thinking!

Great minds

Now that would be an interesting introduction! Hi - so you must be Alice aka Platinumki - would you mind dissecting a rabbit for me?

Plodge is slang (I believe) for Porter's Lodge
Reply 796
xx_ambellina_xx

once something's dead it doesn't really matter that much what you do to it unless you have a sentimental attachment to it.
crana9
once something's dead it doesn't really matter that much what you do to it unless you have a sentimental attachment to it.

but it was a flippy skippy bunny!
crana9
Nice try... it is cambridgespeak! It's an abbreviation of "porters' lodge"

oh ok! Well tbh took me a while to find the entrance aswell becoz there ius only a gate and then only when u enter u cna see the porter's lodge on the side ... Which makes me realise when i think about it that u are absolutely right when saying that it's not exactly opposite Pizza hut... Exatly opposite is the entrance to a big sport field...
xx_ambellina_xx

U're a vegetarien ?

Latest