The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

crana9
the scariest part is that given a choice between smushing up by hand a) Live maggots b) Lettuce

alot of people choose a..

ickickick!!!

but maggots wiggle!!

i'm such a girl...
Reply 841
Fear not, we did lettuce!
PhilipGarsed
Well done your prize is being sent by the royal mail and has, oh dear, been lost in the post. Never mind

Have a smile instead (much healthier) :smile:

*grins* cheerses. lol
crana9
Fear not, we did lettuce!

goodgood...

i am making lettuce soup this week.
Reply 844
I prefer experimenting on myself :wink:
PhilipGarsed
Well done your prize is being sent by the royal mail and has, oh dear, been lost in the post. Never mind

Have a smile instead (much healthier) :smile:

Our postman kept stealing letters. 3000 were found in his bedroom and he was arrested. He kept my open day stuff for York, so I missed it. :frown:
Charlottie
Our postman kept stealing letters. 3000 were found in his bedroom and he was arrested. He kept my open day stuff for York, so I missed it. :frown:

my postman shoved my ucas welcome letter in next door's hedge.
Reply 847
if you bother royal mail about it they send you loads of stamps.
PhilipGarsed
I'm nice....aren't I?....

*gulps* :afraid:

Thus far you pass. You haven't just e-mailed me, nor have you dumped my friend on the night before a big exam, nor have you cheated on me, nor have you broken my friend's ribs. These four men all fit the criteria. You're ok. :wink:
Charlottie
I was worried, I think, not scared... unless it was some other word! Changing the subject, do Cambridge have a mutilation of nasty men soc? If not, I suggest myself and Rhi start one, any takers?

Glad to be a girl... now u worry me! :biggrin:
crana9
if you bother royal mail about it they send you loads of stamps.

so they can stick more letters in hedges?
Reply 851
Charlottie
Thus far you pass. You haven't just e-mailed me, nor have you dumped my friend on the night before a big exam, nor have you cheated on me, nor have you broken my friend's ribs. These four men all fit the criteria. You're ok. :wink:

I was *dumped* an hour before my BMAT about 18 months ago:rolleyes:
Reply 852
lol, we've never had much problem with our post which is boring. We did have a multimillion pound heist at the local sorting office though. Apparantly they came all the way from Manchester (40-50 miles) to raid it. Honestly! Why can't the raid their own post offices?
visesh
I was *dumped* an hour before my BMAT about 18 months ago:rolleyes:

In that case, if you so wish, you can form the alternative parallel to my own society which hurts nasty girls. The choice is yours.

EDIT: Clearly, I meant wish there.
Reply 854
Charlottie
In that case, if you so which, you can form the alternative parallel to my own society which hurts nasty girls. The choice is yours.

I'd rather not thanks. I am a firm believer in ahimsa:rolleyes:
Reply 855
xx_ambellina_xx
my postman shoved my ucas welcome letter in next door's hedge.

probably the best place for it
visesh
I'd rather not thanks. I am a firm believer in ahimsa:rolleyes:

i'm ignorant, but what is ahimsa?
Reply 857
xx_ambellina_xx
so they can stick more letters in hedges?

i think it's so that instead of posting one copy of a letter, you can post 12 clones on it, in the hopes that one migh tactually get there
Reply 858
I can't wait to study Medicine at Kings, Cambridge.
Reply 859
xx_ambellina_xx
i'm ignorant, but what is ahimsa?

"non-violence"

Latest

Trending

Trending