The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pffft, grown up at 18? No chance. It just means I don't have to worry about being IDd.
Charlottie
Pffft, grown up at 18? No chance. It just means I don't have to worry about being IDd.

a woman in tescos the other day thought i was 14!

you've met me char...do i look 14?
Reply 922
bah, i look young.
xx_ambellina_xx
a woman in tescos the other day thought i was 14!

you've met me char...do i look 14?

I didn't think so, but were you wearing a suit in Tesco?

How's this, the other week I went into the shop near school to get some change from a tenner for the bus, I decided on a lottery ticket. The conversation went as follows:

Me: Scratch card, please.
Shop biatch: Are you old enough?
Me: Yes.
Shop biatch: Are you sure?
Me: Yes, I'm 17.
Shop biatch: Are you sure?
Me: Yes...
Shop biatch: I don't believe you.
Me: Wh.. I'm 17...
Shop biatch: Oh oh, you're wearing a school uniform.
Me: It's a sixth form uniform.
Shop biatch: Aye, that's what they all say.
Me: Right, I'll get my driving license, ok?
Shop biatch: Right...
*Frantic search for driving license ensues, and is unsuccessful*
Me: Can't find it.
Shop biatch: I knew it! You're all like that! You'll be wanting fags next!
Me: No, I won't.
Shop biatch: Look, I'll cut you some slack, the guy up the road, he'll sell you one even though you're underage.
Me: I am not underage!
Shop biatch: Yeah, whatever...
Me: I only wanted some change!

:frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 924
I havent ever been IDd in cambridge, except in Sainsburys. It's great ! I dont even get IDd in places Camfo does :wink:
lol ah well...at least i'm not the only one that looks babyful!
Reply 926
crana9
I havent ever been IDd in cambridge, except in Sainsburys. It's great ! I dont even get IDd in places Camfo does :wink:

Don't go to Kam bar!! The bitch there IDd me...
I've never been IDd. Well, I once got chuked out of a pub in Edinburgh but it was only beacuse the barman aked my dad my age and he said 10. Gah, my parents are weird - my mother always used to take my drink at a restuarant to see if the waiter would give me her alcoholic drink and they both used to think it was entertaining to send me up to bars when I was 11/ 12 to see if I'd get served. :confused: However, even when I was 12, no one would sell me a ticket and I'm going grey at the age of 17. I'm going grey. *sob* Enjoy your youth while you can...
boomerang
Yup I'm going to Trinity, sorry, Tit Hall in October to read Engineering. At the mo I'm on a gap year, earning money, getting drunk and generally making a fool of myself. And it's he.

On the blonde thing, I've got brown hair and I ran full pelt into a shut patio door and knocked myself out. Granted the door had just been cleaned and you couldn't tell it was there, so it wasn't my fault really. Or so I keep telling myself. My friends found it so funny that one of them almost set fire to herself with the barbeque. My greatest blonde moment to date.

And anyway, blondes have more fun so why is it a bad thing?

hehe never said it was bad :wink: indeed i have 5 very close friends of which 3 are blonds and they are all so nice and very bright :wink: althought i must say one of them should win a prize for the best blonde moment despite being very intelligent... hehe, last december she was back home for the chrimas holidays and it was her 19th bday and she celebrated it in a restaurant with her parents and her sister and at the end of the meal when she attempted to blow the candles on her cake all she managed was to set her hair on fire!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I wasnt there but her sister had the good idea to video her just at this moment; i laughed so much when i saw it coz it was absolutely hilarious esp coz it took her like at least 2 sec to realise her hair was on fire... she just continued talking... So yeah that has to be the best blonde moment :p: and she is a first year at Homerton... :confused: :biggrin:
Reply 929
is she doing Education, is the question :wink:
crana9
is she doing Education, is the question :wink:

Nope indeed, she does land economy! :rolleyes: (which isnt a dossy subject :mad: !)
Reply 931
my friends at homerton and she bitches about the education students all the time :wink:
crana9
my friends at homerton and she bitches about the education students all the time :wink:

Is it a first year natsci?
crana9
oo, just who I wanted. You started looking at this paper yet? Yiou have MSN>

I'm doing it now. :rolleyes:
Reply 934
platinumki
I'm going grey. *sob* Enjoy your youth while you can...

beats going bald!
Reply 935
French Pikachu
Is it a first year natsci?

yes .
true, true :smile:
you going bald then, Willa?
Reply 937
Willa
beats going bald!

Hehe one of my friends said you'll turn bald someday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hehehe so funny - ahh some of their comments...
visesh

:eek: you lot backchat about me in here, and I'm not even a Cambridge student.
Reply 939
BlueAngel
:eek: you lot backchat about me in here, and I'm not even a Cambridge student.

You just came up in the convo... we were talking about Westlife and fanmail...:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending