New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

French Pikachu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Btw i loved ur description of scottish people "emotion is for sissies, don't touch me, you freak" hehe my dad is a full blood scottish and just like that and I'm half scottish and half like that
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Btw i loved ur description of scottish people "emotion is for sissies, don't touch me, you freak" hehe my dad is a full blood scottish and just like that and I'm half scottish and half like that
danke

you know, I think I'm going to have a bath. Then I will be all clean and smell nice.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm why are people putting words into my mouth....?
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
(Original post by platinumki)
everybody likes Scottish people We have red hair, and freckles, and bad attitudes..... and 24 days left of school :party:
Oki well I've got the freckles but not the red hair and i have 12 days of school left (spread over 2 weeks and a half) and then 3 weeks revisions and then exams until May 19th and then Prom on the 21st and then graduation on 29th and then bday on the 30th... buzy May month
platinumki
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oki well I've got the freckles but not the red hair and i have 12 days of school left (spread over 2 weeks and a half) and then 3 weeks revisions and then exams until May 19th and then Prom on the 21st and then graduation on 29th and then bday on the 30th... buzy May month
we have our leaving ceremony on the 12th May and then the first exam on the 13th. The prom isn't until June. (£35 - wtf! And who's my date.... Ralph, the double bass player :rolleyes:) Oh, my bath's ready.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
(Original post by visesh)
It's not me it's Platinumki who started! :p:
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
(Original post by platinumki)
we have our leaving ceremony on the 12th May and then the first exam on the 13th. The prom isn't until June. (£35 - wtf! And who's my date.... Ralph, the double bass player :rolleyes:) Oh, my bath's ready.
hehe enjoy ur bath
platinumki
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's not me it's Platinumki who started! :p:
clipe
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well I have neither freckles or red hair which makes me feel left out . Not really surprising, though, 'cause I'm not Scottish.

Wow! Your exams finish early! My last one last year was 2nd July! (Although it was an AEA (which I failed!)
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
(Original post by PhilipGarsed)
Well I have neither freckles or red hair which makes me feel left out . Not really surprising, though, 'cause I'm not Scottish.

Wow! Your exams finish early! My last one last year was 2nd July! (Although it was an AEA (which I failed!)
Yup that's cause i do IB... but i have 14 exams ! :eek: but then 4 months of holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
What about if u DO get words out of ur mouth and tell us all about ur lovely road trip?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Went to the airport 150 miles away, and drove back. My sister arrived today, and is spending the week. Nothing terribly exciting really|-)
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Camford)
Visesh is probably stuck in traffic on M1. You try to make a nice story out of that one.
Well he is back so cant make up a story So are u enjoying ur hols so far? Are u still at Cambridge?
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Went to the airport 150 miles away, and drove back. My sister arrived today, and is spending the week. Nothing terribly exciting really|-)
Where was ur sister coming from?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The US.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
The US.
How old is she?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How old is she?
25, 26 in a week or so.
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Where was ur sister coming from?
Is this 20 questions?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PhilipGarsed)
Is this 20 questions?
Looks like it
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Looks like it
nope, only make that about 7 today!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (586)
80.27%
Leave (144)
19.73%

Watched Threads