Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    TSR has been "down" for a few days (as a precaution) and my MSN is ****ed at the moment too...

ReputationRep:
    have you tried the web based version?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHutcher)
    have you tried the web based version?
    of msn? am very confused

ReputationRep:
    webmessenger.msn.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    TSR has been "down" for a few days (as a precaution) and my MSN is ****ed at the moment too...
    oh ok... felt very lonely hehe everyone is studying now and i'm just so not bothered

ReputationRep:
    http://webmessenger.msn.com/

allow popups and follow the instructions... its msn... that doesn't require your PC to have the programme on it... a godsend at school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    webmessenger.msn.com
    well i just tried twice and doesnt work, i always come back on the intial page once i put my email adress and password... cant get any further

ReputationRep:
    you allowed pop -ups?

ReputationRep:
    http://webmessenger.msn.com/

allow popups and follow the instructions... its msn... that doesn't require your PC to have the programme on it... a godsend at school
    oh ok i have to allow popups... and because i'm a complete r.E.TA.Rd woth computers may i ask how i allow popups?

ReputationRep:
    umm there is usally a little red resticted symbol bottom left hand or right... can't remeber

ReputationRep:
    umm there is usally a little red resticted symbol bottom left hand
    hmm cant seem tp find it... i'm using mozilla though and not explorer, does that change anything? sorry i feel like a complete r,e,t,a,r,d but me and computers have really never been good friends (dunno if that expression exists in english but it exisists in frznch)

ReputationRep:
    THX i actually finally found the little red box and msn web is working... thx a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boomerang)
    I have been told to join this thread by platinumki and submit as many posts as possible in order to beat the 2004 thread. So here I am.

First Question: Does anyone know if the any of the rooms in Tit Hall are ensuite? I didn't see any, but then I didn't look everywhere.
    Hello Boomerang, welcome to our (currently half dead :shot: ) thread. Always good to have another Engineer on board .

In answer to your question I have seen one room at Tit Hall and it was not en-suite - you may conclude what you like from this. It does have a nice bar though, even though it is tiny!

ReputationRep:
    I was told that rooms weren't ensuite, but some were being built which would be complete for our third year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    I was told that rooms weren't ensuite, but some were being built which would be complete for our third year.
    Thanks, something to look forward to I suppose.

(Original post by PhilipGarsed)
    Hello Boomerang, welcome to our (currently half dead ) thread. Always good to have another Engineer on board .

In answer to your question I have seen one room at Tit Hall and it was not en-suite - you may conclude what you like from this. It does have a nice bar though, even though it is tiny!
    Yeah this forum does seem to have gone a bit quiet. Somebody ask a question. Or make an observation. Or even just shout abuse at someone/thing. Anything. Come on.

ReputationRep:
    are the rooms at tithall really crappy?

ReputationRep:
    The middle value rooms I liked, the low value ones looked a bit crappy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boomerang)
    Yeah this forum does seem to have gone a bit quiet. Somebody ask a question. Or make an observation. Or even just shout abuse at someone/thing. Anything. Come on.
    *****y, ****ing *****

I am really hoping to get a dirt cheap room at Clare, as I am poor

ReputationRep:
    Have you filled out the accommodation form they sent you yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richy Rich$$)
    Have you filled out the accommodation form they sent you yet?
    yes - and I asked for an extra-special cheap room! How about you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.