Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sent it off yesterday- i hope there wasnt a deadline. I think practically all the room are nice in memorial court so we should good accomodation regardless of what you put. Did you say you wanted to play your instrument in your room?-do you think they put all the instrumentalists together then or??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richy Rich$$)
    Sent it off yesterday- i hope there wasnt a deadline. I think practically all the room are nice in memorial court so we should good accomodation regardless of what you put. Did you say you wanted to play your instrument in your room?-do you think they put all the instrumentalists together then or??
    A deadline for accomodation? I don't think so - I haven't even accepted my offer yet.

ReputationRep:
    Good. Has your college sent you accommodation forms etc yet?

ReputationRep:
    There are two staircases (S&T) which they fill with musicians, but there are always others dotted around the place as well. All of Mem is nice; there are some little rooms but the facilities are still fine Quite jealous actually! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cool. I just figured it might slightly easier to settle down in a new place, with people who have similar interests. What are rents like because i cant find any info about them?

ReputationRep:
    I'm jealous i wanna receive my accomodation papers too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    yes - and I asked for an extra-special cheap room! How about you?
    I have heard nothing, and never wil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    She made a thread about chosing Trevelyan (sp) Durham has her insurance.
    aww you love me really don't you? stalking me around and all...

ReputationRep:
    i was bored..and when im bored i click on "new posts" a lot

ReputationRep:
    Cool. I just figured it might slightly easier to settle down in a new place, with people who have similar interests. What are rents like because i cant find any info about them?
    I have no idea, ask fishpaste because they changed them quite a lot this year after the new room assessment.

Trust me, everyone in Clare is musical, it's getting away from them that's the problem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    I was told that rooms weren't ensuite, but some were being built which would be complete for our third year.
    i fought it was second year char...cos someone i know what is there said its the year they leave...which is our second year. shall have to bribe them to let me share bathroom with someone nice what doesnt block plughole with their hair.... :confused: the questionmarks kinda look like hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    i was bored..and when im bored i click on "new posts" a lot
    *sigh*...thats that little ego booster destroyed.

i's more tipsy than i would desire, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I have no idea, ask fishpaste because they changed them quite a lot this year after the new room assessment.

Trust me, everyone in Clare is musical, it's getting away from them that's the problem!

Does that mean that the standard's really high then to get in the colleges music groups etc?

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean that the standard's really high then to get in the colleges music groups etc?
    Hell yes. CCMS claims to be non-audition. Damn right it is, they take everyone's names and then just don't ask the people they don't want to rehearsal, without audition (this happened to me )

ReputationRep:
    How could tell what standard you were without having auditioned you? that seems unfair. Is it all a bit cliquey then?

ReputationRep:
    lol... auditions are necessary... otherwise i would join all the choirs, and i can't sing!

ReputationRep:
    How could tell what standard you were without having auditioned you? that seems unfair. Is it all a bit cliquey then?
    You fill it in on the sign up sheet. And I have found it somewhat cliquey, but if you get in with them it's fine. What do you play?

ReputationRep:
    As long as I can play in an orchestra or two I don't mind, though it would be nice to play with CCMS.

There's just too much competition on the flute
    *cough* Platinumki *cough* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    You fill it in on the sign up sheet. And I have found it somewhat cliquey, but if you get in with them it's fine. What do you play?
    What counts as 'standard' though? E.g. I did my last exam 2 years ago (2.5 by October) and I would have hoped I would have improved a fair amount since then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilipGarsed)
    What counts as 'standard' though? E.g. I did my last exam 2 years ago (2.5 by October) and I would have hoped I would have improved a fair amount since then!
    I would have thought grade 8+ would be the mininium.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.