New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

Wasp39
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by platinumki)
they're all due in SQA headquarters (or whatever its called) by 28th April.

Last year, they had to drive them in, 5 minutes before the office closed - gotta love that organisation, eh?

Pretty much, I still have to write my day books :eek:

My physcis was over 40 pages long :rolleyes:
Talking about good organisation.....

Our College had all its music coursework LOST by OCR. Now the music coursework is no small piece of work, being an in depth comparison of two pieces complete with examples CD as well as Harmony exercises, Free Composition etc. It eventually turned up long past the exams were over in an industrial warehouse in Cambridge :rolleyes:
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We have gained a lot of new members recently! Welcome all (been unable to do this recently - my computers been down for a week because I'd overloaded the hard drive. For the technically minded, the FAT tables were on the verge of collapse, because of a thousands of random files thrown up by the junk on my computer There were also over 1 MILLION temporary internet files!!! whoops )
The freshers week party is getting ever more massive The more the merrier!
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Avallon, I'll give u a "finish talk" : I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL FOR EVER !!!!!!!!!!! :party: :dancing:
3 weeks study leave and then EXAMS :eek: :bawling:
I start to see the light at end of the tunnel!
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
hehe that's because we ARE nice insane people. hiiiya!
I voted for you

Hello everyone else, not got time to stop today really...
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bah labour scum
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Bah labour scum
Skunks... Labour skunks.
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my sodding physics teacher didn't look at my investigation. I sat up to 5 in the morning finishing it for the end of term..... and he's looking at it tonight.

Moreover, I am now the only person in the whole school who has univeristy place conditional of Avanced Highers. One person needs Advanced Highers out of 1200. And then I wonder why I'm not a priority....

P.S. Vote Monster Raving Loony! You know it makes about as much sense as all other politics.
xx_ambellina_xx
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
I voted for you

Hello everyone else, not got time to stop today really...
thank you dear. i am touched. it's a shame it didn't do me any good, i would have dearly loved to be leader. never mind.

ciao x
Charlottie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm having one of those depressed days. Haven't had one for ages, but just sat and cried my way through a history essay. Oh how I wish I was a pretty girl. All my depression days seem to be becuase I realise I'm disgusting/fat/ugly. Maybe if that was sorted... but no, there'd still be something.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hiya everyone! Yay, TSR is back working again
Comp_Genius
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Charlottie)
I'm having one of those depressed days. Haven't had one for ages, but just sat and cried my way through a history essay. Oh how I wish I was a pretty girl. All my depression days seem to be becuase I realise I'm disgusting/fat/ugly. Maybe if that was sorted... but no, there'd still be something.
look at April's StudentBMJ Issue
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Charlottie)
Everyone faces the same at some point; it's a human caracterisitc not to be satisfied with what we have... But cheer up, we are our worst and most cruel judge, so I'm sure your a much nicer person than what you think of yourself! Smile, life is too short to be depressed and miss on all the great things that life has to offer you
White_redrose
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^^^^^ what a nice post - I agree!
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Id give you rep for that post piakchu...if i knew how
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
Id give you rep for that post piakchu...if i knew how
Click on the "scales" on the top right of her post, next to the post number
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thabks for that...i'm terrible with computers They would love me back in the stone age.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thabks for that...i'm terrible with computers They would love me back in the stone age.
There wasn't much of an economy back then though...not including the barter system:p:
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ooohh...I'm a respected member now, when did that happen...see I'm getting on visesh, before long i'll be an oldie!
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ooohh...I'm a respected member now, when did that happen...see I'm getting on visesh, before long i'll be an oldie!
You wont be a mardy ******* though:p:
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes well, I could have made hammers or something, sold them to the cavemen at a profit and become the world's first entrepreneur
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed