The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
yes well, i prefer Respected Member :p:
Reply 1381
minimo
yes well, I could have made hammers or something, sold them to the cavemen at a profit and become the world's first entrepreneur

But how would they pay you? Won't that just be barter, if there was no currency?
Reply 1382
Oh, I can't think of a good retort...meh!
I'm terrible at arguing...another useless fact about me :frown:
Reply 1383
lol, IGCSE econ:biggrin:

And I bought my textbook for SR 2.50:p: (<£0.50 for ppl out there that don't know the pound/saudi riyal exchange rate:wink:)
Reply 1384
I did GCSE economics, AND I KNOW ALL ABOUT BARTER hehe...wow cheap textbook, which one was it
Reply 1385
A used 1993 edition of "Economics: A Complete Course" by Dan Moynihan and Brian Titley, Oxford University Press. aka "the black and yellow book"

I got it from a clearance/donation sale at the KFUPM library:p:
visesh
A used 1993 edition of "Economics: A Complete Course" by Dan Moynihan and Brian Titley, Oxford University Press. aka "the black and yellow book"

yes, mardy bastard.
Reply 1387
Camford
yes, mardy bastard.

What did I do to you this time....?:rolleyes:
visesh
What did I do to you this time....?:rolleyes:

I don't know.
Reply 1389
visesh

Hehe, I used the same one in additional to the Anderton, but a newer edition. My Anderton was so old though that it still referrred to teh Soviet Union :eek:
You're right, whoever said it, Pikkachu's (I can't bloody spell, I think) was lovely. It was just momentary depression though, and I guess you can't really appreciate the good times without feeling a little upset sometimes. :smile:

I'm all good today. The sun shone, I did well in school, and when I came my mummy told me she wanted me to go to the beauticians with her, so I did, and when we got there she treated me to a surprise pampering session too. I'm going to France in two days and I'm excited. All is good, but I need a wee.

Oh, and apparently, I'm refined because I know Big Star lyrics - what's that all about?
Reply 1391
minimo
Hehe, I used the same one in additional to the Anderton, but a newer edition. My Anderton was so old though that it still referrred to teh Soviet Union :eek:

My history textbook was THAT old...

one of the reasons I refused to do GSCE history:rolleyes: (seeing as the cold war was one of the topics we needed:s: )
Charlottie
You're right, whoever said it, Pikkachu's (I can't bloody spell, I think) was lovely. It was just momentary depression though, and I guess you can't really appreciate the good times without feeling a little upset sometimes. :smile:

I'm all good today. The sun shone, I did well in school, and when I came my mummy told me she wanted me to go to the beauticians with her, so I did, and when we got there she treated me to a surprise pampering session too. I'm going to France in two days and I'm excited. All is good, but I need a wee.

Oh, and apparently, I'm refined because I know Big Star lyrics - what's that all about?

sarrlut will be the purtiest girl in tit hall. i shall be her ugly friend what people takes pity on. hehe...

char's really really pretty tho. i thinks. :biggrin:
visesh
Bah labour scum

The labour girls are prettier.
Reply 1394

SEXY!
Reply 1395
Reply 1396
PhilipGarsed
http://www.churchoftheblackdeath.org/widdecombe.jpg

Nothing compares to this :eek:

**Is violently sick (all over gown :wink:)**

I was going to post that first, then decided to post a labour babe instead:p:
Reply 1397
visesh
I was going to post that first, then decided to post a labour babe instead:p:

how do you get th [ img ] tags to work? mine keep converting to [urls]
Reply 1398
PhilipGarsed
how do you get th tags to work? mine keep converting to [urls]

Subs can use everywhere tags, while non-subs can only use them in some fora I think.
Reply 1399
visesh
Subs can use everywhere tags, while non-subs can only use them in some fora I think.

Interesting plural there :smile:

Latest