New Cambridge students October 2005: let's get to know each other! Watch

White_redrose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Pembroke is supposedly to be friendly. They'll have anyone they can get their hands on...
Are you at Pembroke?
Wasp39
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A lot of people seem to want to join the assassins! We could form the TSR mafia - and be feared throughout the university
Simone de Beauv
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Think I'll prob pick up fencing again- havn't fenced in about 3 years, but I used to do it at a high competition standard, so I guess I might as well try to start again, also dancing is a must, i'd love to try polo- love horseriding, but err never played polo and have no idea how, and some kind of drama thing maybe too- who knows :confused:
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by White_redrose)
Are you at Pembroke?
No, I am at Antarctica.

(*I'm a Pemguin, where else can I be?*)
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PhilipGarsed)
A lot of people seem to want to join the assassins! We could form the TSR mafia - and be feared throughout the university
You could start a secret society... a bit like fight club. "First Rule, you do not talk about TSR Mafia...".
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
You could start a secret society... a bit like fight club. "First Rule, you do not talk about TSR Mafia...".
Well delete your post before we start and I'll delete mine
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well delete your post before we start and I'll delete mine
can't be arsed. I'm not interested in starting one. If you get what I mean.
Charlottie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've just buttoned my pyjamas up wrong.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Charlottie)
Nice work? :confused:
Charlottie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think it points out just how retarded I am. Seeing as this is the 'getting to know' thread, I thought it was important. It was also just as random as that horse thing. Was that here, or somewhere else?
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what are you doing in your PJs - the night is yet young!
xx_ambellina_xx
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i want to join the assassins, though i would be incredibly inept at it.
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I simply have PJs with no buttons Cunning indeed
JHutcher
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Simone de Beauv)
Think I'll prob pick up fencing again- havn't fenced in about 3 years, but I used to do it at a high competition standard, so I guess I might as well try to start again, also dancing is a must, i'd love to try polo- love horseriding, but err never played polo and have no idea how, and some kind of drama thing maybe too- who knows :confused:
If only I was a good enough rider to risk trying to hit the ball as well (can do anything but with two hands please). Not been riding for about a year so a little out of practice!

Simone... you have a horse/pony?
Simone de Beauv
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nope no pony- Id love to have one so so much, but no way I could have ever had the time to look after one properly, and no way I could afford to keep a horse in livery! I too havnt been riding in about a year, I miss it like crazy, but my riding school is so far away and I couldnt really afford the time, but i'd definately like to pick up riding again at uni!
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I really want to learn how to dance. Hehehe - I am soooo sad. Last night I was late to a party so that I could watch that dancing show with Graham Norton and Dr Who - which is brilliant.

(Original post by Creepy Alien in Dr Who Last Night)
Victory should be naked!!!
And then, all through the party, I kept thinking about Dr Who and ballroom dancing. Admittedly it wasn't a brilliant party......
JHutcher
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol this forum should be scanned by the uni societies so they can head hunt us and steal our money faster!
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JHutcher)
lol this forum should be scanned by the uni societies so they can head hunt us and steal our money faster!
I was just amazed by the breadth of societies available. - I've got a "short"list of about 20!! - I mean where else can you play Real Tennis?
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I was just amazed by the breadth of societies available. - I've got a "short"list of about 20!! - I mean where else can you play Real Tennis?
Real tennis? :confused: I play Normal tennis or used to but intend to start again this Downing has 2 courts on site
Wasp39
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Real tennis? :confused: I play Normal tennis or used to but intend to start again this Downing has 2 courts on site
I'll play you? (I'm not very good at all - thugh I did say on my PS I'd played in a local league - I didn't mention it was once and we lost!)

Real Tennis, is a really old version, played on an indoor court with wooden raquets and a hard ball. The game involves not only getting the ball over the net, but also bouncing it off the walls which have all sorts of bits on them to make it more interesting - never played myself but it looks fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed