Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wow a windowless cupboard...isn't that a bit primitive?! In my school we're all angels :p:

ReputationRep:
    This is completely random, but I'm on here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...themontage.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simone de Beauv)
    wow a windowless cupboard...isn't that a bit primitive?! In my school we're all angels :p:
    which one are u?

ReputationRep:
    I assume you meant to quote me, hehe. Well, I'm not Ow! or Huh yeah. I'm a girl... oooh guess, I wanna know if people picture me as anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    I assume you meant to quote me, hehe. Well, I'm not Ow! or Huh yeah. I'm a girl... oooh guess, I wanna know if people picture me as anything.
    Oupsi, yeps i meant to quote u
    Well from the pic u use to have on ur avatar i'd say that ur not "for" or "good"

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. That picture. I'm forgetting about that. :p:
    I'm war.

ReputationRep:
    i still have 4 weeks of school... god it sucks

ReputationRep:
    well it is a bog-standard comprehensive... but no it seemed to work... the 'leadership team' took control of all but minor dicipline... leaving teachers to teach... it worked quite well as it results in minimum disruption.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    Ugh. That picture. I'm forgetting about that. :p:
    I'm war.
    Hehe, nice pic! I don't know why but I thought you might be "is it" or "nothing" before you said!

ReputationRep:
    War? Absolutely... But "Is it" has an edge on the cute front.

I get a sense of deja vu when looking at the words...

Someone's playing Beethoven's Symphony No. 3 on a piano... Nice!

ReputationRep:
    4 WEEKS? no study leave? I have exams from next thurs , but at least my art exam is all over- a2 art complete

ReputationRep:
    4 WEEKS? no study leave? I have exams from next thurs , but at least my art exam is all over- a2 art complete
    my first exam isn't till the 23rd of this month, and then thats only general studies. My first proper exam which is english is on the 15th of june and my two largest papers are both in the afternoon of the 29th of June... joy!

ReputationRep:
    you only have 3 exams? i cant wait until mine are over- this time after it im gonna sleep for ages ang ages- last year I had to get up the next day to go catch a train for a culture-vulture 'trip' to dublin with my bf- at 7am...

ReputationRep:
    7 exams but those are the significatn dates... should be ok i only need c's or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    i think i only need D's to get A s agian, but im super competitive and my school is putitng a lot of pressure on me- and umm I want prizes at prize day (shallow shallow girl...)

ReputationRep:
    1 exam down, 15 to go. Like FrenchPikachu, I found it easier than expected.

ReputationRep:
    i think i only need D's to get A s agian, but im super competitive and my school is putitng a lot of pressure on me- and umm I want prizes at prize day (shallow shallow girl...)
    prizes? damn my crappy school

i am more concerned about getting the grades to be honest... i think i need to pull my finger out an actually do some work this year. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeblebrox87)
    1 exam down, 15 to go. Like FrenchPikachu, I found it easier than expected.
    higher, methods or studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHutcher)
    i still have 4 weeks of school... god it sucks
    me too
    french speaking soon though, i might end up taking a little more than the 2hrs allowed exam leave in term time :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I go really neurotic during exam times, I get really paranoid in school- I find it really hard to work there and I always think people are watching me! then last year i became addicted to proplus and it was horrible !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.