The Student Room Group

Immerse Education ambassadors - is it genuine?

Hi ! I registered one month ago for the Immerse Education ambassador program where you complete activities and collect points for rewards.
Out of the 9 pending activities that I did, only 1 was approved last month, and 8 are still waiting to be reviewed by the administrator until now...
Is this normal? Do they just take a really long time to approve the activities, even though it's relatively simple?
Original post by 1ea._.t
Hi ! I registered one month ago for the Immerse Education ambassador program where you complete activities and collect points for rewards.
Out of the 9 pending activities that I did, only 1 was approved last month, and 8 are still waiting to be reviewed by the administrator until now...
Is this normal? Do they just take a really long time to approve the activities, even though it's relatively simple?

Hey!
It is, some activities take longer to approve. I believe is something regarding the total number of people that did it.
Continue doing them, sometimes, having more pending activities in your profile might help.
Besides, you can always e-mail them asking for help!
Reply 2
Original post by flor.lorentz
Hey!
It is, some activities take longer to approve. I believe is something regarding the total number of people that did it.
Continue doing them, sometimes, having more pending activities in your profile might help.
Besides, you can always e-mail them asking for help!

Oh I see! I'll try to e-mail them then!
How about you, did they approve your submissions on "Respond to Forum questions about Immerse", for example?
But thank you for your help :smile:
Original post by 1ea._.t
Oh I see! I'll try to e-mail them then!
How about you, did they approve your submissions on "Respond to Forum questions about Immerse", for example?
But thank you for your help :smile:

Yes, they did, but I complete about 3 tasks per week, and it usually takes about a month or so to approve them.
However, I started before you.
So try to email them and let them know your situation.
Text me if you need any help:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending