This discussion is closed.
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Can you use it even though you have accepted a firm & insurance offer & go for any degree not related to the degree that you are going for?

Just curious.
joesharp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No, you have to either decline all your offers or hold no offers.
trev
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by nas7232)
Can you use it even though you have accepted a firm & insurance offer & go for any degree not related to the degree that you are going for?

Just curious.
Why would you want to do that? :s
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by trev)
Why would you want to do that? :s
Originally Posted by nas7232

Just curious.
rc04
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've applied for law (2005 entry) and have recieved 4 offers (keele, lancaster, aberdeen, liverpool), 1 rejection (nottingham) and still waiting on qmul. thing is im really regretting my choices because i wish id applied to edinburgh and king's college. is anyone else considering turning down their offers for another bash at a different uni? i wouldnt mind going to liverpool but i didnt know edinburgh did law til last month (and yes i am aware that its scots law but i wouldnt mind)... just its such a big gamble. would be nice to hear from anyone who is also in a similar situation. ive contacted the admissions tutors to check if they're part of the extra scheme but no reply as of yet
rc04
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeh i've contacted a few unis to ask whether they're accepting applicants through extra, just havent replied yet.gargh. i wouldnt reject my offers if i wasnt certain that they were part of ucas extra.big big gamble. thanks for the advice.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (64)
41.03%
Take autumn exams (54)
34.62%
Look for a job (4)
2.56%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.56%
Take a year out (21)
13.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.77%

Watched Threads