Another little brain teaser for the active minded.....

Watch
This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
A camper decides to go hiking. He leaves his tent, walks due south for a few miles, due east for another few miles, and due north back to camp. When he returns, he sees a bear ransacking his tent. What colour is the bear?
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
elpaw
Rep:
(Original post by Infinity)
that is not a colour....
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Who cares? It is not his tent.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
White, north pole... :yawn:
elpaw
Rep:
this is a real riddle, with a real logical answer.....
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
The bear is white.
Infinity
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
that is not a colour....
Well if you want to get technical it is it's a yellow smiley!
Ok so what location are we talking so I know what bears are local to the area?
DanMushMan
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
White, north pole... :yawn:
yep
Petrozzi
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
A camper decides to go hiking. He leaves his tent, walks due south for a few miles, due east for another few miles, and due north back to camp. When he returns, he sees a bear ransacking his tent. What colour is the bear?
Polar bear? White.
elpaw
Rep:
(Original post by Infinity)
Well if you want to get technical it is it's a yellow smiley!
Ok so what location are we talking so I know what bears are local to the area?
you should deduce the location from the question
Infinity
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Never mind!
Max Plank
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Polar bears are not white.

John
Infinity
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
yeah got that I,m just waking up here. It's only 12 and I'm multitasking at the moment.
muffe
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
4x10*14-7.5x10*14 Hz
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
The North Pole is the only starting-point that satisfies those conditions, isn't it? Or have any new places been discovered?
elpaw
Rep:
(Original post by Tek)
The North Pole is the only starting-point that satisfies those conditions, isn't it? Or have any new places been discovered?
The oxford one way system.....
king of swords
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
The oxford one way system.....
When was the last time you saw any bears in oxford lol?
Infinity
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Ok already I said I was half asleep when I read it.
nikk
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Well it wouldnt be his tent would it because he wouldnt have gone back to the same location.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads