Another little brain teaser for the active minded.....

Watch
This discussion is closed.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
so whats the dam answer?????

People always post these things and i never see the answer.... :mad:
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
so whats the dam answer?????

People always post these things and i never see the answer.... :mad:
White.
king of swords
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Well it wouldnt be his tent would it because he wouldnt have gone back to the same location.
NikNak, if you go north from ANY location on earth it always reaches the north pole yes?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
If he starts
1+1/2pi miles north of the south pole, he could walk 1 mile south, then 1 mile west, all the way around the south pole in a circle, 1 mile north again and end up where he startd without ever eeing a bear.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
The bear would have no colour pigment in its fur, and it would be located at the North Pole.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Well like i said he could be 1+1/2pi miles from the south pole in which case there wouldn't be an bears.

And so it is impossible to determine the answer as there is a clear contradiction.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.79%
Okay (99)
29.38%
A bit lacking (122)
36.2%
Not good at all (83)
24.63%

Watched Threads