The Student Room Group

Student accommodation

Hi guys, I’m currently in my first year studying at ARU university in Cambridge and I just wanted to know when do Student Accommodations open again. I’ve been looking at amberstudent but it’s not telling me when they’re booking opens for September 2024. I want to get the cheapest room possible but I’m afraid I’ll miss it.
Original post by TR_2023!
Hi guys, I’m currently in my first year studying at ARU university in Cambridge and I just wanted to know when do Student Accommodations open again. I’ve been looking at amberstudent but it’s not telling me when they’re booking opens for September 2024. I want to get the cheapest room possible but I’m afraid I’ll miss it.

Hi,

Firstly I hope you're enjoying your first year so far!

My name is Susannah and I'm a second year student at ARU Cambridge. Like you, I was considering accommodation for my second year. When I was looking, most of the sites opened up bookings in January/February time however it honestly depends on who you want to book with. Especially because most places open up to rebookings or are mainly for first years. I would say to keep looking and have your eye on some places. I think it was late last year that most places put on their website when bookings would be open - so definitely check the actual accommodation websites.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions :smile:
Susannah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending