The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm honestly not sure, but isn't India better technologically and economically developed? Both have nuclear weapons so I wouldn't say either would truly come out a winner, but I would've thought that'd tip the scales in India's favour.
It wouldn't matter, since the US would intervene due to intense pressure coming from virtually every large firm in the nation. They can't survive without their outsourced Indian customer service centres.
Reply 4
My post was serious, not spam :s-smilie: if there was a war I think the only victors would be terrorists...
Reply 5
Who would win?

The cockroaches.
Reply 6
pakistan!! if britin and america dont get involved. England would help idia! And if china helps pakistan as well
Reply 7
India would win just like they have every scrap the two nations have had in the past.

India is bigger, better, stronger and faster. As for those who believe a conflict would dissolve into nuclear war you should be aware that Pakistan keeps its nuclear weapons in component form, its nuclear deterrent is more of a smoke screen that could be used to destroy Indian cities but couldn’t be used at a strategic level.
Reply 8
England.
The United States will be the victors, probably.
Pakistan I hope.
Reply 11
No one. It'd be a draw like all the other wars they've had (sort of, no clear winner).
Reply 12

lol!! yea thats exactly how the world would end!:yep:
Reply 13
There's only one way to find out.

FIIIIIGHT.
I know what harry hill would do....

FIGHT
Varsity
India would win just like they have every scrap the two nations have had in the past.

India is bigger, better, stronger and faster. As for those who believe a conflict would dissolve into nuclear war you should be aware that Pakistan keeps its nuclear weapons in component form, its nuclear deterrent is more of a smoke screen that could be used to destroy Indian cities but couldn’t be used at a strategic level.

OMG your sig is so sweet, is that **** real? I hope to the lord it is.
Without intervention, I'd say India, but that isn't likely.

Ahahahahaaaaaa! :biggrin:
That website has some serious lulz.
India.
Reply 19
the__billy
OMG your sig is so sweet, is that **** real? I hope to the lord it is.

There is no real or fake, only the righteous punishment of god!
(Yes it’s real)

Latest

Trending

Trending