This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I ordered a base unit last night so I assume its been despatched today, not heared anything from the company but I know I've paid them.

When do you think assuming it was sent via standard courier (i.e not next day) it will come? I am hoping Tuesday but is that a bit optimistic?
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It all depends on the ebayer. Some say that delivery may take 7-10 days. If it hasnt arrived by wednesday then I would email them asking when item was shipped.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just ordered some shoes on ebay and am expecting them on monday, so id say tuesday for your base unit isn't too optimistic.
AT82
Rep:
?
I usualy try and sent stuff out next day if I can, but I admit I am not usualy selling expensive stuff. Once this woman bought a laptop of me she won the bid at 3:00am, I went down to the post office, sent it out first class, I got the most lovely email the next day from her saying it had arived and she wasn't expecting it yet, she also said it was her birthday so its made her day. I suppose companies cannot offer this personal tough though.
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
mast of mine have been 3-4 days post cheque clearing
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends on their delivery policy and how much you've paid.

If its delivered by courier its normally within the week cos sometimes a courier is only in the area once a week.
If its post then its normally between 2 and 4 days for dispatch and then however long the post takes.

I don't think you are meant to take non receipt action on ebay unless you have had no contact with the seller at all for over 10 days.
AT82
Rep:
?
It better not take ten days, it will worth buying if it takes that long, there is a tiny bit of urgency on it becuase I need it for the an assignment.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/isgw...ion-steps.html
BLUREMI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dpends vastly i once had to wate 3 weeks for a cd, while another time i bidded at 7pm one day and recived the product the following morning
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads